Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows Swarm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Shadows Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:05 am

Azuma gets the hell off of that thing and gliders up, going up to the monsters face to cut it so bad, it wish it ain't been cut so bad.

Taiyo & Hitomi glider up to keep off the DARKNESS!, Taiyo following after Euryale while Hitomi goes to cannon the remaining Darkside in the face.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:41 am

*Monu uses Aero Shield to protect himself from the invisibles, then slashes at the one he was attacking before. Safian jumps on her glider as well, and moves to attack the Anti-Roathas*
===
*Artexi summons her keyblade*

<What the...?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:58 am

*They manage to escape the DARKNESS! but several Shadows are now clinging to them & their Gliders. The now twice-wounded Invisible jumps away to gain some distance & prepares a dive with his sword. The other Invisibles also jump away, so as not to get rammed by Gliders. Lilith turns & begins firing lasers at one, which blocks with its sword before stabbing it into nothing & vanishing. The other Invisible takes advantage of Euryale's slow turning & dives at her, neck lifting her with one claw & slashing a wheel off of her Glider with its sword. The remaining Invisible has a wing cut off & is struck by lightning by Roatha, who rockets up from an explosion of blue lightning in the dark abyss, Thiera looking flustered in his arm. When it tries to counter attack, her Keyblade shines, creating a spherical blue shield. After the Invisible strikes it, it shatters to pieces. The shrapnel tears through the Invisible, which falls to pieces & disappears. Meanwhile, Hitomi's attack strikes the Darkside, causing it to begin dissolving just like the other one, but also strikes Azuma.*
=======================================
*They are immediately tackled & clawed at by humanoid monsters that they can barely make out from the glowing of their eyes. Nero activates Dark Shield & manages to launch a Dark Firaga into his attacker, the explosion sending it flying off. However, his arms & legs are immediately held down by 2 more, which seem to come out of the floor.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:13 am

Taiyo tries to shake the Shadows off of her while flying to assist Euryale.

Hitomi does the same albeit to assist Azuma.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:14 pm

*Monu attacks the twice wounded Invisible again, while I guess Safian still attacking the Anti-Roathas. Probably by mauling them*
===
*Artexi sends a blade of light at her attacker before grabbed Nero's hand and tries to pull him away from the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:02 pm

*The Anti-Roathas dissolve & the Shadows are thrown free. Lilith blasts them with her laser, destroying them as well. The Invisibles prove to be much stronger. The one Monu attacks gets him good with his sword & then swings again. Roatha attacks the hand of the Invisible attacking Euryale & gets into a sword fight with it as Euryale smashes the pommel of her Keyblade into its face & punches it in the stomach.*

R"How did you kill that one so easily?"

T"Reflect magic absorbs the force of the attacks used against it. It also sustained serious electric burns. Oh, and you can let me go now."

R"Oh, sorry."

*So he does that.*
============================
*I don't see that on her ability list & she doesn't have enough leverage to do it anyway. Nero tries teleporting, but only succeeds in teleporting with the Neoshadows, who wrestle him to the ground again.*

N"Damn it!"

*After some more struggling, they hear the clacking of metal on stone coming down the hallway. A muzzle flash illuminates Vincent, having drawn his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which fires purplish-white laser arrow things that zip through the air, tearing through the heads of several Neo Shadows, including the ones holding down the Organization members, instantly destroying them. While he's reloading, they sink into the ground, rising up all around him to attack with their claws, but he confuses them by flourishing his mantle & slashing one with retaliating with a quick combo of a claw slash followed by a sweeping roundhouse.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:37 pm

*Monu heals himself before parrying the blade and slashing at the Invisible again. Safian jumps on the nearest Invisible, body covered in flames*
===
*Meant Sol's Might, but forget the exact details. Anyway, once righted, Artexi charges the nearest opponent, blade covered in light*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:50 pm

I guess they start attacking Neo Shadows and Invisibles.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:06 am

OOC: There are no damn Neo--ugh, whatever!

*The Invisible that Monu is attacking finally dissolves. When it lets go of her, Euryale smashes her Invisible in the head with a two-handed strike. Roatha stabs it in the chest. With Taiyo also presumably attacking it, it eventually dissolves. Lilith hangs back & assists Safian with blasts from her Glider. With the others presumably attacking it, eventually that Invisible dissolves as well, leaving everyone hanging around in a dark void as the music returns to its calm state.*

R"So...what now?"

E"I don't know. We won...didn't we?"

T"Do you think that you're back to normal?"

R"I don't know if I'll ever be back to normal. I don't remember anything that happened since we came back home, & you heard that thing. He said that he'll keep coming back."

L"With the Darkness cleared away, it should be possible to bring the pieces of your heart back together. But it still suffered some pretty extensive damage, which would explain the memory loss. As for your evil twin, we'll just keep beating him back, & he'll die when we defeat Senthose."
===============================
*Nero pointed his Keyblade & started charging some darkness, but then Artexi ran out in front of him, so instead he teleported 3 times, attacking Neo Shadows around Vincent. With those 2 taking the heat off of him, Vincent charges past a Neo Shadow, using his arm as a battering ram, & finishes reloading.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:03 am

OOC: Roatha & Euryale wete fighting a Neo Shadow, but there's none of those.

Taiyo: "How do we go back home from here?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 am

*Artexi continues attacking the Neo Shadows with her light covered keyblade*
===
Safian:<Didn't you do this before?>

*Monu casts a healing spell over the group*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:15 pm

OOC: Obvious typo. It was called an Invisible & said to have a sword on the last page. Roatha also can't get into a sword fight with something that doesn't have a sword.

L"First things first. Roatha, why don't you try calling on your Station like the evil one did?"

R"Uh, you mean like this?"

*He stomps on the darkness, which flies away in the form of doves, revealing his Station, the same as it was before it had been infected by darkness. Roatha watches the doves, frowning.*

L"Good...I suppose."

*She says the last part while staring at Nero's face on the platform.*

L"So we should be able to just fly out of here, or--"

*A beam of light shoots out of the part of the Station where Lilith is depicted, forming into a door.*

L"...Or that could happen."
==================================
*Vincent shoots a few more & Nero jumps, coming down on Heartless with the Keyblade, releasing bursts of Dark Energy when they land. Soon, all of the Neo Shadows are destroyed.*

Vincent<Leave. Now.>

N"Ugh, not THAT again!"

Vincent<You don't understand. No matter how many times the creatures who haunt this castle are destroyed, they eventually return.>

N"That's because they have to be destroyed by a Keyblade."

*He holds up his weapon to make the point. Vincent stares at it.*

Vincent<...You know about these monsters?>

N"Heartless. They're born when a heart succumbs to darkness. They look for other hearts, to make into new heartless. Their ultimate goal is the hearts of whole worlds, & then, to reach Kingdom Hearts & drown everything in darkness forever."

Vincent<All of that was also in Ansem's notes...who are you?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Artexi:<Uh, wizards. Yeah, wizards.>
===
*So I guess they head out the door*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:19 pm

Azuma: "Why is there an image of some dude on your thing there?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:30 am

R"...Are you retarded?"

*They head for the door as well.*
==============================
*The first ones out find that Roatha's unconscious dead weight has been moved to his room & placed in bed with a warm towel on his head.*
==============================
Vincent<Nice try, but we have wizards in this world, & they don't know any more than the researchers. In fact, some of them WERE researchers.>

N"What? Who told you that we're from another world?"

Vincent<You did. Just now.>

N"No I didn't, I said I thought that you were saying that. Bet you feel stupid now, fuckin' know-it-all."

Vincent<In any case, I read as many of the reports as I could before going to sleep, to understand the depth & severity of my crimes. Mention was made of other worlds. Of the Keyblade, I only recall oblique references. From fairy tale tomes. Not research journals.>

N"Are you saying that we're crazy? Most would say that VAMPIRES don't exist, either!"

*He points the Keyblade accusingly at Vincent, who steps back, because there is a blade in his face.*

Vincent<I've told you before: I am not a vampire.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:33 am

Azuma: "I don't make a habit of looking into the hearts of others. Nor do I want to."

Especially the hearts of the unstable.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:50 am

*Artexi steps between them*

<Guys, calm down.>
===
*Safian goes over and sniffs Roatha*

Monu:<Roatha?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 am

"I am perfectly calm!" <I am perfectly calm.>
===================================
L"He should awaken when everyone else gets back."

T"But what if he doesn't?"

L"That shouldn't happen."

*Lilith looks down as Thiera takes her hand & squeezes it.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 am

<You're pointing a weapon at him, Nero.>
===
Monu:<He will, don't worry.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Everyone exits Roatha's pomegranate because I don't have any fruit analogies that don't pertain to knogins.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:47 am

OOC: That would be a metaphor, not an analogy.

N"Yeah, because he's a VAMPIRE. Try to keep up."

*Vincent just starts walking off back the way he came.*
==========================
*Roatha opens his eyes. As the first thing he sees is a lion in his face, the first thing he does is scream loudly & summon the Keyblade, using it as a shield as he tries to make some distance. The towel falls in his lap & he grabs his chest.*

R"Jeeze...what the Hell?!"

T"Are you alright? You didn't forget us, did you?!"

R"No to both."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:17 am

Azuma: "I'm sure he'd like to though."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:34 pm

*Safian looks down at her paws*

<Eh, sorry Roatha. Shouldn't have been all up in your face.>
===
Artexi:<Who cares if he is? We've seen weirder stuff.>

*She turns to yell at Vincent*

<Thanks!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:46 am

N"His bloodlust will go out of control & he'll start chowing down on us! Just you wait!"

*Vincent ignores them.*
=================================
R"It's...it's fine...."

E"You said you're not alright. What's wrong."

R"I feel like I was just beaten up."

L"Well you WERE just in a fight, so that's probably normal. We should probably all rest for a night, then set off in the morning."

R"Set off to where?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:49 am

Azuma: "Yeah, when did we decide we were going somewhere? Was it before that whole thing that just happened or when?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows Swarm
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next