Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Six: Absolute Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:46 am

Sparks fly and MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody pushes Growlmon away and raises its missile hand.

Raidramon jumps on its back, biting it with a mouthful of electricity.

===================================

DarkKnightmon bears the attacks and barrels towards Sunflowmon, swinging its axe to take her head off like the dandylion she is.

NeoDevimon flaps its wings, sending a gale of wind (of despair, whatever that means) up in DoruGreymon's grill.

Nefertimon reverts to Gatomon and Digivolves to Angewomon and flies above Sunflowmon, readying a Holy Arrow.

Zarek: "Can't say I know anything about that monster."

Cerberumon greets them with a growl, Gazimon buggers off behind the other two.

Azuma: "I guess this means I'm up..."

Azuma lets go of Patamon who Digivolves to Angemon, he clashes with Cerberumon who catches his staff in its mouth.

LadyDevimon: "Good girl. One day you will learn freedom is an illusion."

LadyDevimon begins walking Kylie, stopping by Cameron's prison.

LadyDevimon: "First let's get rid of that rag."

LadyDevimon rips the rest of Kylie's shirt off and tosses it towards Cameron. Like the jacket it turns to ash upon contact with the flames.

Eve: "But did you learn anything about your comrades other than to be scornful of them? Knowledge is a nessecary tool for achieving peace, but to obtain Knowledge, one must ask questions."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:20 am

*Sunflowmon slaps the flat of the axe away with a smile, then fires a SUNSHINE BEAM into his stupid face. Dorugreymon continues what it's doing, since it can't really do anything else. Aroma & Roatha are too busy worrying about their partners to take heed of Angewomon.*
========================
*Deciding this isn't working, Euryale directs Growlmon to Digivolve into Flamedramon. Flamedramon soars into the air & Fire Rockets right into its eye.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:39 am

<I've been asking lots of questions. And I learned that they're deeper than I originally thought.>
---
*Kylie looks down in shame, since she's now being pulled around in a bra*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:06 am

The missile is fired off as MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody recoils, firing it into the air.

It lets out a roar and swings at Flamedramon, tossing Raidramon off its back.

NeoDevimon retracts its hand from the floor and takes a swing at DoruGreymon, claws wreathed in electricity.

Angewomon's arrow strikes DarkKnightmon in the chest as it falters. Recovering, it stabs at Sunflowmon with its Twin Lance.

The three each get a message from Azuma asking if anyone is available to lend a hand.

Zarek: "What keeps you from unlocking your Crest?"

Azuma: "What's there to be hopeful about in such a blatantly hopeless situation?"

Angemon falls back, attacking with Heaven's Knuckle.

Zarek: "You were targetted by Dagomon, weren't you? What you saw in its realm were made for this purpose. To make you doubt yourself and prevent you from growing stronger. You're free from that situation, right? It's up to you to determine how it affected you and how you'll overcome it. Find your Light in a new dawn."

Azuma: "Find my Light..."

LadyDevimon: "You four have fun now, you hear?"

LadyDevimon leads Kylie out of the room, followed by Dobermon. The flames around Cameron die leaving the two Dobermon X-Antibody to freely get up close with him.

Eve: "How have those questions affected you? You have all the Knowledge of any subject there is, but what good does it if you have no Knowledge of yourself?"

Azuma: "Knowing your name and percieved purpose in the events that occur around you is all well and good, but what do you know about yourself as a person?"

Hitomi: "How will you have grown as a person when this concludes? Will you be stronger?"

Azuma: "Or will it be too much to handle and break you?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 am

Roatha: No.

Aroma: I'm afraid not.

Euryale: I'm still outside.
====================
*Flamedramon dodges to the side & shoots fireballs at its face.*
====================
*Sunflowmon does her best to twist out of the way & slap that aside with a smile as well, counterattacking with SUNSHINE BEAM! Dorugamon tries his metal sphere attack, because why the Hell not?*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:26 am

*Cameron takes a step back*

<Hey there...>
---
*Eve shrugs*

<I won't know until I experience it.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 am

MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody counters with a laser. Behind it, Raidramon blasts it with more lightning.

NeoDevimon being up in DoruGreymon's grill, it doesn't work out and DoruGreymon has who knows how many Digivolts sent into him.

DarkKnightmon twists the lance around, striking Sunflowmon with the bottom point and follows through with a swing from its axe.

Angewomon flies around behind DarkKnightmon, firing an arrow into its back.

Azuma: "Find my Light...I found my Light and here I am bound to her by the powers that be not following through with my role in this quest."

There is Light. Therefore there should be Hope.

The Crest of Hope glows, Angemon Digivolves to MagnaAngemon and strikes Cerberumon with his shield as it lunges at him.

Zarek: "Feeling any better?"

Azuma: "A little."

LadyDevimon leads Kylie down a hall, the sounds of battle can be faintly heard coming from elsewhere in the castle.

LadyDevimon: "Have you ever wondered how you faired compared to the other female Chosen Children? I think it'd be fun to compare them all. And I'm sure you'd enjoy some other slave girls to keep you company when the Mistress is away, don't you agree?"

The Dobermon X-Antibody circle Cameron, barking and snapping at him.

Eve: "This is your experience."

Azuma: "Have you yet to see the point of it?"

The words ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ flash in Eve's mind as if reminding her of something.

Azuma: "Can you guess why it's only the two of us present for this discussion and no one else? It's only slightly related to the World of Darkness."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:42 am

<No...>

*Tears run down Kylie's face*

<Please, please don't hurt the others.>
===
Lunamon:<Hey dumbass doggies, over here!>

*Lunamon starts jumping up and down, trying to distract the dobermon. Cameron freezes in place*
---
<I suppose we're connected now, since we've all been to hell.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 pm

*Sunflowmon & Dorugreymon just keep doing what they're doing, I guess.*
=============================
*Flamedramon swerves. As he goes, he wreathes himself in flame & then Fire Rockets into its other eye.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:19 pm

MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody roars in Flamedramon's face and fires a missile at him.

NeoDevimon is now choking DoruGreymon who is unaware of any other abilities it may have like the one involving that intimidating horn of his.

Sunflowmon is knocked on her ass as DarkKnightmon's sweeps its lance, taking her legs out. Angewomon flies in front of DarkKnightmon and blasts it with Heaven's Charm, knocking it back.

DarkKnightmon: "I suppose I can't ignore you any longer."

MagnaAngemon draws Excalibur and charges Cerberumon, slashing its not so pretty face.

LadyDevimon kicks Kylie in the ass causing her to fall on her face.

LadyDevimon: "Such compassion. Now learn your place. You are to address me as Mistress speaking."

The Dobermon X-Antibody glance towards Lunamon.

Azuma: "Only a small reason for why you see only us."

Hitomi: "Relationships are an important part of human development. How do you expect to function around others and in the outside world if you do not build any?"

Azuma: "Bet you'd like to see Roatha here, wouldn't you?"

Eve: "The Eve Tantus that exists in the mind of Roatha Arelaz is a little more than a ghost. While the Roatha Azrael that you believe exists in your mind is visible in perfect clarity, that is not the case."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 am

A"Sunflowmon!"

*Aroma rushes forwards, falling over the plant's chest. She cries, hugging her friend. Roatha also follows.*

R"Wait, it's not safe!"

L<Both of you, get down!>

*Lalamon puts a hand over them, squishing them awkwardly together, & leans up enough that it can look at NeoDevimon's elbows.*

L<SUNSHINE BEEEAAAM!>
============================
*He swerves out of the way & continues with his attack.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 am

<Hitomi, that's pretty hypocritical, don't you think? Anyway, I understand that I cannot really know anyone. I have tried to form bonds with the other chosen children, however it doesn't exactly work.>
---
<Yes mistress.>

*Kylie stares at the ground*

I'll make you pay for this.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:55 am

Raidramon runs around MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody while it fires a laser at Flamedramon.

Raidramon jumps and latches on to its other arm, gnawing at it only to be slammed into the ground.

A green light radiates from Aroma's chest, the words Warp Digivolution scroll across the screen of her Digivice as NeoDevimon pulls away from DoruGreymon, clawing his neck in the process.

Baalmon has possibly been destroyed, MetalPhantomon's status is unknown, and I can't rely on my axe to summon further assistance.

DarkKnightmon swings its axe at Sunflowmon while she's in the process of Digivolving, Angewomon repels it with Heaven's Charm.

LadyDevimon: "Good girl."

LadyDevimon keeps walking, yanking on Kylie's leash.

The Dobermon X-Antibody return to staring down Cameron who passed up on a possible chance to do something.

Hitomi: "How do you expect to form a bond with others and learn about them when you have yet to learn about yourself?"

Azuma: "Uncertainty and non-answers won't get you far. You should be able to answer questions about yourself right away."

Eve: "Who am I?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 am

*Lilamon rises gracefully up in front of the 2 Digidestined, generating green energy blades that taper towards pink at the ends from each of her hands. With one, she blocks the axe. With the other, she stabs DarkKnightmon's stupid face. Meanwhile, Dorugmon rushes forwards, skewering NeoDevimon in the chest with its horn & jumping to the ceiling to slam it into it. Aroma sniffles, rubbing her eyes as Roatha pats her back & looks to Dorugreymon.*

A"She's safe...I'm so glad...."

R"Yeah...me too...."
=============================
*Dodges, shoots fire at the laser port.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 am

*Kylie is yanked, and makes a whimpering noise*
===
*Lunamon starts shouting profanities again*
---
<You are Eve Tantus, daughter of June and Wallace Tantus, the chosen child of knowledge. You came to the digital world with 8 others, including a boy named Roatha, who you would like to get to know better. You ask a lot of questions are are envious sometimes. Is that good enough?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:59 am

MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody sweeps the laser across, hitting Flamedramon, the fireball hitting its arm.

As Raidramon stands up shakily, Euryale & Taiyo's Digivices vibrate, the words DNA Digivolution scroll across the screen.

NeoDevimon dissolves into data, the last thing DoruGreymon seeing of it is its perpetual neutral expression.

DarkKnightmon falters and retaliates with a swing of its axe.

With the situation more or less under control, Hitomi and Angewomon make their way further into the castle heading for Azuma's location.

Cerberumon falters and MagnaAngemon draws a circle in the air with his sword, the Gate of Heaven forming and opens up to swallow the monster up.

When the gate closes they continue down the hall.

M Gazimon: "That's all well and good, but the one guarding the prisoners won't be such a pushover."

Zarek: "And what is guarding the prisoners?"

M Gazimon: "One of DarkKnightmon's monsters."

LadyDevimon: "What do you think of the Child of Purity? I think she'd make a great new addition. She looks so fragile that a mere slap would shatter her like glass."

The Dobermon X-Antibody ignore Lunamon in favor of Cameron, both advancing on him.

Eve: "Why do I exist?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 am

*She raises both Lilac Daggers in a cross shape to block, a rainbow lightning bolt thing firing at him out of her hands. Dorugreymon also shoots a moderate-sized sphere attack into his side.*
===============================
*Having fused into a shitty Digimon, MetalTyrannomon counters with a laser of its own.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:41 pm

<Please don't hurt her, Mistress.>
===
*Cameron backs up*
---
<Because you do.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:10 am

MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody roars, the laser blackening its torso and grapples with MetalTyrannomon, clutching its hands and giving them a squeeze, attempting to break them.

MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody begins to force MetalTyrannomon back until it fires a laser through its opponents hand forcing it to let go as it roars in pain, sparks shooting out of its disabled hand. MetalTyrannomon recoils, its own hand sparking.

DarkKnightmon skids across the floor and stumbles, clanging as it goes. It stands up and twirls its lance, conjuring a vortex which it directs at DoruGreymon.

From within the darkness, Cerberumon X-Antibody approaches, a keyring around its neck. On the floor in a corner is Cameron's Digivice and D-Terminal.

Zarek: "This is one of its monsters? What did DarkKnightmon do?"

LadyDevimon yanks on the leash, illicting a cough and gag from Kylie.

LadyDevimon: "And what makes you think I'd listen to you?"

They approach a door which LadyDevimon opens, revealing a long, winding flight of stairs leading up.

The Dobermon X-Antibody near his rear snaps at him. The door opens, the small Gazimon peeking in.

Eve: "That is because I am you. You exist, so I exist."

Azuma: "Everyone has a reason for being. Some may never find out what that reason is, but you are not one of them."

Hitomi: "All the world is a stage and we are but actors. We all have our roles in restoring peace to the Digital World, our roles being assigned based on the mark we bear."

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 am

<So I'm supposed to provide the knowledge to bring peace to the digital world, right?>
---
*Cameron jumps forward. Lunamon continues to try and distract the dobermon*
===
<I'm sorry...Mistress.>
===
*Assuming Biyomon in nearby, he starts up*

<Zarek?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:12 am

MetalTyrannomon fires a missile at its edgy reboot while it's groveling, knocking it off balance. It hits the ground with a crash, sparks shooting from its chest, damaged circuitry visible.

Zarek: "In the flesh."

Cerberumon X-Antibody lunges at MagnaAngemon's claws raised. MagnaAngemon attempts to block with his shield only to be overpowered and knocked over.

It begins clawing and biting at MagnaAngemon, his shield showing visible signs of damage. At this point Angewomon and Hitomi arrive on the scene.

Now comes the task of climbing the stairs, LadyDevimon tugging on the leash every now and again.

The Dobermon X-Antibody in front of him bodychecks him, knocking him down. They then just stare at him.

S Gazimon: "They're just toying with you!"

Eve: "To provide the Knowledge that ensures a lasting peace."

Azuma: "And the million dollar question is..."

Eve: "Do you fear the reaper?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:10 am

<I'm not sure.>
---
*Cameron turns around*

<What?>
===
*And so Kylie is pulled up the stairs*
===
Biyomon:<Excellent! Can you break us out of here.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:42 pm

*MetalTyrannomon fires another missile.*
=========================
*Dorugreymon shoots its bigass sphere into the vortex while Lilamon fires a bunch of energy beams into its size.*

A"Why...why are you doing all of this?! Is it really worth dying?"

R"Maybe he thinks we won't let him go if he tries to run. And maybe I won't."

*Roatha stares at DarkKnightmon coldly, while Aroma looks at the back of his head, shocked.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:56 am

When the smoke clears, MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody attempts to raises its arm to retaliate, but it falls limply as all functions cease and it begins to dissolve into data.

Within the data is a blue glow as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shoots out and pierces MetalTyrannomon's chest.

MetalTyrannomon roars as if in a great deal of pain, a light covering it. Within the light, MetalTyrannomon begins to change, its pained roars soon changing to a roar of triumph as MetalTyrannomon X-Antibody emerges from the light.

Taiyo: "They...changed?"

DarkKnightmon tanks the attacks, using its lance to keep itself up, its armor beat to shit.

DarkKnightmon: "Within you beats the heart of a killer. You do not afford the luxuries your enemies would not give you regardless of potential aid it might provide."

DarkKnightmon rights itself, standing up straight.

DarkKnightmon: "I possess the location of the Child of Knowledge. You may find her yourself, but will it be before her operation?"

Angewomon's arrow barely gets a reaction out of the monster to' too busy mauling MagnaAngemon.

LadyDevimon leads her through a door at the top of the stairs. Inside is a large room with racks of different whips, clamps, blades, and other objects as well as a St. Andrews Cross and a mirror displaying the events unfolding in the main hall.

LadyDevimon: "You know what this is for, correct?"

A Dobermon X-Antibody looks to the Gazimon, uninterested.

S Gazimon: "They're toying with you. Once they get bored, they'll tear you to shreads."

Azuma: "Non-answers and.uncertainties won't get you anywhere."

Hitomi: "Do you look.forward to dying?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:28 am

<No, I do not.>
---
Cameron:<That's great.>

*Lunamon starts screaming again*
===
<To hurt people?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Six: Absolute Territory
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next