Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Five: The Call

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Five: The Call - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Five: The Call   Episode Five: The Call - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:54 am

Taiyo: "Have Azuma, Eve, and Hitomi come back?"

===================================

There's no indication it did anything.

LadyDevimon: "I do hope you're not going to start crying. The fun hasn't even begun. The Children of Light didn't cry and they were quite literally children."

L Gazimon: "Good."

The Gazimon looks around as if checking to see if anyone is near.

L Gazimon: "Between you and me, the Mistress shouldn't be high on your worry list either. The Dark Knight is bad news."

When the transformation is complete, DarkKnightmon guides the Dobermon outside of the seal, the torches returning to normal as it readies to do the process again with the other Dobermon until it is Cerberumon's turn.

DarkKnightmon: "Cerberumon, you posses the potential to stand up to the Dark Masters, to make the Dark Clown kneel before you. Today, I will unlock that potential."

From the shadows, the assassin watches the event unfold.

Baalmon: "Do you desire to use these monsters against the Mistress?"

DarkKnightmon: "You should know the answer to that question, but I can entertain you with an answer if you wish. If that were my goal, I would not need these Digimon. My own power is enough to overthrow the Mistress. This is merely a supplment of the current army. Has MetalPhantomon made contact with any of the Chosen Children?"

Baalmon: "Yes, the Child of Knowledge. She has been banished to the Dark Ocean along with the Children of Hope & Light."

DarkKnightmon: "After all these years, Dagomon is finally making a move. Let us hope that the bearers of the Dragon's Crests fail in defeating the so called God."

Baalmon: "And should they not? The Digimentals bypass the Spires after all."

DarkKnightmon: "Then you may have to dispatch the bearers of the Dragon's Crests if MetalPhantomon has chosen the Child of Knowledge for its own purposes."

Azuma: "Then why talk about choice?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Five: The Call   Episode Five: The Call - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:08 am

*Kylie bites her lip, and regains composure*
===
<Why don't you serve him then?>
---
*Eve shrugs*

<I guess we have a choice, the choice to lay down and die.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Five: The Call   Episode Five: The Call - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:17 pm

A"I'm afraid not."

E"So where's Roatha? Did he go inside?"

A"No, that's just the thing. Some invisible force is stopping us from getting in. He's just stalling for time."

E"Well, it will be useless to show up if we can't even get in."

*She turns to Zarek & his angels.*

E"I don't suppose any of you knows a way to knock out this 'invisible force'?"

*She makes air quotes.*
======================
R"We might have to tunnel our way in."

D<I AM pretty good at digging!>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Five: The Call   Episode Five: The Call - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Zarek: "First I've heard of it."

Mistymon: "I've been here since the Continent was assaulted."

Sanzomon: "Leomon theorizes that you may be able to break through the barrier if you work as a whole. Leomon's team tried to break through from multiple positions. Those of you that remain should try."

DarkKnightmon stands at the center of the seal and recites an incantation. The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] glows an ethereal purple.

DarkKnight: "DarkTyrannomon, Digivolve."

Outside the castle's walls, the two see a bright light like that of when a Digimon Digivolves from where two of the DarkTyrannomon were present.

LadyDevimon unshakles Kylie's hands and unties the leash from the bedpost and begins to walk away, yanking on the leash to get her to follow.

L Gazimon: "What part of bad news don't you understand? DarkKnightmon was the one who gave the order to send your partner to MetalPhantomon. She's probably hanging up in strips in its lab."

Gazimon's ear twitches, hearing something. Not liking what it hears it buggers off.

Azuma: "We don't get a choice of whether we live or die. That is for others to decide."

From the Dark Ocean they hear the bellow of a great beast, finally awakened from a long slumber. From the ocean depths [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rises.

Azuma: "There's the call of that which will make that choice for us."

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Five: The Call   Episode Five: The Call - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Five: The Call
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6