Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endgame

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 pm

You're a massive hypocrite, aren't you?

*Eve continues listening, too afraid to go find out what's going on*
===
Tirea:<I think she'll understand.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:56 pm

"If we appeal to her better nature, perhaps," Noct said, turning the car down a road that would lead them to Keter's.

--

Mortal kicks a few arcs at the Metalbends, not exactly sure how that will solve the issue, as, if they're strong enough to redirect her upper body, it must be strong enough to jerk around her lower body as well, since your lower body tends to follow your upper body anyway.

As she is doing this she begins to make her way up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Amon<I will contact you again shortly. If you don't think that the Bending Regime will crack down on you as I have predicted...well, we'll see soon enough....>

Reporter<I'm...sorry, I'm afraid we lost our signal. That creepy Amon fellow must be very good at radio piracy.>

*He laughs nervously.*
=========================
R"If she's not at home, won't we have to call her first?"
*When they get to the staircase, the Earthbenders collapse the roof to block the entrance & stall a bit. Once they break out onto the roof, there are a number of balloons suspended on metal supports, so that they keep their shape even as deflated. Lin slips the tip of her finger into the lock on the glass box holding it, opening it & turning on the gas. Of course, Mr. Airship is still looming in the sky. It turns towards them & starts firing arrows. Euryale stomps, raising up a chunk of rock to defend them.*

Lin<Try to take down that airship, but get in the second it's inflated! Mortal, when we take off, I'll need you to provide thrust!>

<"Right!">

*Euryale & Saikhan thrust their palms against the wall, causing the arrows to disengage from the wall & shoot back at the airship. Of course, most of them just plink off of its armored carapace. It then fires a much larger arrow, looking like some kind of sky-torpedo.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:11 am

Astarte moved her hand about, applying a little healing water to any wounds she could spot on the various passengers.

Dalia allowed herself to be lead.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:57 am

*Eve makes some tea while she listens*
===
Tirea:<We could just break in. I think she'd understand it's an emergency.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:02 am

"I... I actually don't know how she would take it," Noct said, "But time is of the essence, so it might be better to ask forgiveness rather than permission."

--

Mortal nodded, then looked up. Startled by the 'torpedo', she reacted with a quick blast of lightning, hoping to destroy it midair, and away from them.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:46 am

OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Except that she probably has at least some security. Which will alert the police of a break-in. And we're trying to NOT get caught by the cops."
=======================
*And so it explodes in midair, a burst of flame the size of a car illuminating the night.*

Lin<I've got it! Let's go!>

*Euryale, Saikhan, & Lin jump in as the balloon floats free of its confines, & then begins to ascend. With Lin working the controls, Saikhan flings pieces of the wall at the airship, most of which miss. Euryale punches in the direction of one, causing it to shift course & fling through the airship's window.*

E"We got a hit!"

Lin<Save the celebration 'til it goes down!>
============================
*Aroma approaches them in the hall.*

A"What's going on?"

<This woman is under arrest for being an Agni Kai!>

*Aroma puts a hand to her mouth.*

A"Oh my...but, even if that's true, shouldn't we finish treating her injuries before sending her away?"

<The prison facilities will more than suffice. Now, out of the way. Unless you're trying to obstruct justice. I think I caught the implication that I was a liar, did I not?>

A"Well...it's not...I didn't mean...I'm sorry...it's just...."

*Aroma stares at the ground, blushing.*

<Just what? Spit it out, or get out of the way! I'm not going to tell you again!>
================================
<Well, this can't be right...we have reports of shots being fired, but nearly all of the Purist weapons have been confiscated, & the Purists themselves have been abandoned. Have Amon & his new followers recommenced production of the weapons? But they shouldn't have had the time to do it....>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 am

"Good point," Noct said, "Where could we go to get a phone to contact her?"

"Is it even worth it at that point? If we find a phone couldn't we also just... stay there?" Gabe asked.

--

Mortal hops on as well, and uses jet propulsion to get them out of dodge, aiming them away from the other airship.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:56 am

Astarte kept on healing.

"Just be quiet and move," Dalia urged.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:29 am

*No one is having any of that shit, as Thiera approaches, looking as mad as she does unthreatening.*

Thiera<Listen here, I have the utmost respect for the police of this city, but there is no excuse for yelling at the nurses like that. We have an important job to do, too, now take that patient back to her room so that we can do it, & put me on line with your superior so that we can sort all of this out, & then we will accept your heart-felt apology.>

*She points a finger at him. He smiles, grabs it, & twists. Aroma puts both hands to her mouth, looking shocked & staggering back.*

Cop<Cute.>

Aroma<Thiera!>

*For her part, Thiera spits in the guy's face, which turns to a solid sheet of ice. He lets go of her & reaches for his face, scrabbling uselessly at the ice. Tearing up slightly, Thiera sucks on her twisted finger, the healing glow visible between her lips. Now having been forced to basically punch himself in the face to free himself, the officer looks quite livid.*
========================
*The airship keeps shooting at them with small rounds.*

"I have no way to defend us from up here!"

Lin<Then I guess you'd better take the airship down.>

*Not sure how else to do that, Euryale swings out with a cable. Whatever she'd intended to do, it had very little effect.*

Saikhan<I'm sure they'll be calling in more airships soon. Is there a safe place to land?>
===========================
*Roatha claps his hands & points.*

"Payphone, right there! Stop the car!"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:54 am

Astarte flinched and dropped some of her water.

The cop would find that near immediately after he had the ice off of his face Dalia was kicking a swath of fire up into it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:43 am

Noct slows, looks to see what he was talking about, then pulls over, "Good catch." With that she gets out, and uses the phone to dial Keter.

--

Mortal tries to thread a needle by firing off a bolt of lightning into the broken window Euryale caused.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:01 am

*Her aim starts out very well, but the lightning abruptly curves to strike the metal bow of the ship, where it dissipates harmlessly.*

"Try to strike the side, or maybe even the rudder way in the back. I can't reach those spots."

*An arrow flies through the balloon, & they start losing altitude.*

Lin<Saikhan, get the emergency patches out!>

Saikhan<Yes, right away, ma'am!>

*He salutes, then bends over & pulls out a small, black briefcase. Opening it, he pulls out a pieces of a similar material to the blimp, & pulls a plastic liner off of the back.*
=====================
<Aurora Residence, Ember Islands, with whom am I speaking?>

R"Sorry."

V"...Do you think they're still looking for us?"
======================
*Thiera takes her finger out of her mouth. Grimacing, she waves her hand, gathering the ice chunks off of the floor. They melt, becoming a globule of water that she holds in front of her.*

Thiera<Security! We have a violent patient, & an incident of police brutality!>

*The cop falls, but since she's still wrapped up, jerks Dalia into the wall behind him.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:34 am

"That's alright," Astarte said.
"Always assume you're being followed," Hector piped up for the first time since his electrocution, his voice raspy. "Since you're an outlaw now, technically. That call had better not be long."

"This guy and his pals are going to kill you!" Dalia called and swung another flaming kick at his head.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:05 am

*Eve stares out the window*

But all the weapons were confiscated by the police...and destroyed, right?
===
Monu:<Sounds like you have experience.>

*He glares at Hector*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:02 pm

"And so what if I do? You'll turn me in to the police?" Hector cleared his throat and smiled at Monu. Astarte bit her lip and tried to avoid looking at anybody.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 am

"This is Noctis Talea, I need to speak with Ms. Aurora," Noct said, "Please tell her it is urgent."

--

Mortal shoots three balls of fire into the side of the blimp.

--

Gabe frowned, "Just be quiet. We're in a crowded car with very little capability to move, I don't need to hear you people bicker either."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*After a tense minute in which they begin hearing sirens, there is a shifting noise on the other line.*

Keter<Noctis, I didn't expect you to call all the way to Ember Island at this time of evening. What do you need?>
=====================
*Even though the fire balls are smaller & slower than normal, they apparently manage to do just enough damage to the unseen turbines, because the airship slows down & swerves slightly, a plume of smoke coming off of it. Lin takes the balloon lower, drifting between the buildings so that they can't be shot at. Meanwhile, Saikhan affixes the adhesive strips to the broken portions.*

"Hey, we're heading towards the bay. Why don't we go to Air Temple Island?"

*Lin shoots her a scowl that makes her shrink back, then turns away & folds her arms.*

Lin<Absolutely not. I refuse to depend on that old fuddy-duddy, Tenzin.>
=====================
*He swings her around so that she misses & collides with Thiera & Aroma, who lets out a yelp. He then extends the cable so that she flies down the hallway & smacks into the security guards, who are coming on to the scene with stone discs & clubs on their belts. The cop then fires his other cable to try to capture Thiera & Aroma.*
=====================
<Wait. This just in. We are now receiving word about a distress call from a hospital in the northern part of the city.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Monu:<I'd really like to.>
---
*Eve starts*

Could that be the same hospital I was at?

Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:31 pm

"That's great, kiddo," Hector looked around and out of the windows for signs of flashing lights.

"Take him out!" Dalia barked at the security guards. "Before he starts pulping your nurses!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:19 am

Noctis felt herself smirk at the sound of Keter's voice, then remembered there were things to do, "As lovely as it is to hear your voice, I'm afraid I must be quick with this. There are corrupt cops chasing after me, and my friends. We need a place to lay low, and your home seemed like a good choice."

--

"But if he can help..." Mortal said, "I mean, we're already taking help from some questionable people."

--

Gabe just tries to find a happy place, and wait out the back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:35 am

*Lin tosses up her hands, smacking the balloon, which jiggles ominously.*

<Do what you want! I'll be off of that island the first chance I get, anyway!>
Keter<Ah, yes, I do recall that Zolt had bought off a few of the officers. Very well, I will call my assistant, & tell her to prepare for visitors.>

*Roatha looks around as he hears the sirens pass by them erratically.*

R"...They're looking, but they don't know exactly where we are yet."
*Thiera uses a water whip to redirect the cable into the fountain, smashing it. As it pours out water, she flicks her wrists, breathes deep, & blows, freezing the cables & the spool on his back. He opts to rip it right off as the cops fire discs at him. Then he swings his arm, causing them to bounce right back in midair & knock out the security guards. Meanwhile, Thiera waves her arms, generating a ring of water whips around her, & Aroma just huddles up in the fetal position against the wall.*
========================
<We have confirmation of an officer on the scene. If anyone knows what he was doing there, please call in.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:58 am

"Thank you, Keter," Noctis said, "You're a life saver." She then looked around at the sound of sirens, "It is about time I go, though. Good bye." With that she hangs up, and gets back to the car and begins on her way to Keter's.

--

Mortal looked to Euryale, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 am

*Monu just glares at Hector and co*
===
*Eve kicks a wall in fury*

Last edited by Leafy on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:16 am

"Good news then, I guess," Hector said on Noct's return.

Assuming the cables restricting Dalia were now limp and unused, she pulled them off and started throwing jabs of fire at the cop, mostly just to keep him distracted from Thiera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endgame - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endgame
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: