Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Three: Beneath the Deep

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Three: Beneath the Deep Empty
PostSubject: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The journey through the portal is much shkrt than their going to the Digital World and on top of that, the landing is much softer, actually being able to land on their feet with dignity as opposed to be dumped in a snowbank like chumps.

The town looks like something out of a child's playroom, the cobblestone road being bright colors of blue and pink while the houses all look like supersized doll houses and toys of various types and sizes are scattered about, some still covered in snow which has begun melting fairly rapidly.

A big ol' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] emerges from a house, much larger than some of the others followed by a Wizardmon.

Monzaemon: "Howdy, Chosen Children."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:04 pm

*Euryale puts up her dukes again.*

A"He just said, 'hi.'"

E"That's what IceDevimon said right before he turned into a giant monster with Popeye arms!"

*Roatha steps out in front of her, shrugging.*

R"I think what my friend here is trying to say is, 'who the fuck are you people & what the fuck do you want?'"

E"Smooth."

R"Wasn't it?"

*Guilmon & Dorumon are sniffing around, looking for shit to play with.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:07 pm

*Kylie stares around*

<If I was just a few years younger, you couldn't pull me away from here.>

Eve:<You do not have to attack everyone we meet.>

*Eve crosses her arms, looking rather annoyed*

Cameron:<Um, hi.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Monzaemon: "I'm Monzaemon, guardian of Toy Town."

Guilmon's nose gets wet when he finds a ball with some snow on it.

Wizardmon: "The Child of Courage is certainly a brute. Why couldn't you have found..."

Wizardmon trails off seeming to have froze much like a computer or other electronic device might.

Taiyo: "She is not!"

Azuma: "Child of Courage? This doesn't relate to some cryptic nonsense the two of us have been hearing, does it?"

He points to himself then Hitomi.

Zarek: "I'd think not, but you'd have to go into detail about it. If I can't answer you, Wizardmon likely can."

===================================

Murmukusmon continues watching IceDevimon's data scatter until something catches his attention. He looks out to the ocean where he can see something coming in his direction.

Is this punishment for my sins? Goodbye, Gryphonmon.

Murmukusmon returns inside the castle.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Eve:<So, Azuma is the child of Hope, Hitomi is the child of Light, and Euryale the child of Courage. What you've been hearing probably has something to do with being Hope and Light.>

*Lunamon throws a snowball at Biyomon*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 pm

*Euryale crosses her own arms, looking off to the side with pursed lips.*

E"Fine. Next time I see something trying to skewer you, I'll just ask politely if you're sure that I should attack it."

*She then steps back & rubs the back of Taiyo's head, smiling a little.*

E"Thanks, Honey."

*Guilmon picks up the ball in his paw things & starts bouncing it. Dorumon headbutts it, & they both chase it.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 am

Zarek: "You learnt that already?"

Azuma: "Yeah, IceDevimon's goons made it pretty clear. They also want us dead."

Taiyo: "Anytime."

Zarek: "All right, we have a lot to cover and not a lot of time. Now is as good of time as ever to break bread and discuss why you've been summoned to this world."

He goes to the house Monzaemon and Wizardmon came out of, motioning for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:36 am

*Euryale sighs & follows, taking Taiyo's hand once more.*

R"Shouldn't we get the Digimon?"

E"Nah, let 'em play."

*She waves him off. Aroma & Lalamon quietly bring up the rear.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:52 am

*Lunamon and Biyomon head off to play with the other digimon. Kylie, Cameron, and Eve enter the house*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 am

Zarek looks to Dorumon, Guilmon, and Terriermon.

Just like old times.

The three head in, Taiyo following Euryale, their partners in tow.

The interior isn't at all extravagant, a front hall having been converted into a war room/dining hall. Charts and maps are scattered about on the walls and different pieces of furniture while a large table sits in the center with a scant choice of food. Some bread, fish, crab, seaweed, and water. The kind of thing people with limited resources eat.

Zarek: "First I'd like to congratulate you on defeating IceDevimon. I imagine it wasn't an easy fight after it had transformed."

Azuma: "You going to explain these titles we've been bestowed?"

Zarek: "In due time. There's a few other things to be addressed before getting to far ahead of ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 am

Cameron:<Looks like you're planning something big.>

*Cameron, Kylie, and Eve look for chairs around the large table*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:36 am

E"Instead of saying, 'not right now,' why don't you tell us your points, in order?"

*Euryale is looking for 3 seats next to each other.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 am

There are chairs for everyone plus extra. Two of four chairs match implying they were just taken from different rooms in the building.

Zarek: "First, the functions of your Digivice. I imagine you discovered a few of its features mainly Digivolution."

Azuma: "Yeah. And the clock and maps."

Zarek: "That's half the battle. The last known feature is the ability to exorcise a Digimon's evil nature from it. Unfortunately that feature only works on lower level Digimon, Rookie and lower. It's possible that it might work on higher levels, but the amount of data the device would need would be staggering."

Azuma: "And that works how?"

Azuma stares at his Digivice, pushing buttons, Zarek stands by indicating which buttons to push until Azuma leans back, a bright light flashing in his face.

Zarek: "Now pass that secret on, but don't get your face in it next time. Lastly, some other goodies before I turn this over to Wizardmon."

Zarek walks over to a bureau and removes a drawer and places it on an open spot on the table. Inside are a number of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Zarek: "The D-Terminal. Portable communication device allowing you all to stay in contact when/if seperated, an encyclopedia of all known Digimon and for some the storing of Digimentals which Wizardmon will go into further detail about."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:08 am

Kylie:<All this is amazing, thank you very much Mr.!>

*She grins at him. Eve takes out her digivice and stares at it*

Eve:<Looks like you're quite prepared for us.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 am

*Euryale sits down next to Taiyo. Aroma sits down next to her. Roatha stares at her blankly as he sits down.*

E"Hm. I have to admit, I'm impressed. And grateful. Sorry about earlier, but you are the first living thing we've run into that hasn't tried to kill us. Discretion is the better part of valor, & all."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:42 am

While distributing the D-Terminals, Hitomi's vibrates and beeps. She flips it open to see a strange [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the bottom screen.

Zarek: "So you're the first to obtain a Digimental. Well, I'll leave that to Wizardmon to elaborate on."

He steps into another room, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 am

*Eve opens hers and tries to find some sort of power button. Terriermon watches*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 am

E"...Is Wizardmon even still alive?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:47 am

Wizardmon is seated at the end of the table.

Wizardmon: "Before I explain the nature of the Digimentals, there is one more thing to be given to aid you in your future battles."

He snaps his fingers and everyone feels a burning sensation that soons begins to feel tingly.

An orange glow radiates from the center of Euryale's chest, a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mark appearing before fading.

A blue glow radiates from the center of Roatha's chest, a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] symbol appearing before fading.

In the center of Aroma's chest, a green glow radiates showing a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] object appear before fading.

On Azuma's left forearm, a yellow glow radiates showing a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] symbol before fading.

A pink glow radiates from the back of Hitomi's neck, a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] symbol appear before fading leaving the mark in black on her neck.

A pinkish-red glow radiates from Taiyo's stomach, a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mark appearing on Taiyo's navel, that fades leaving behind a black outline of the symbol.

A purple glow radiates from under Eve's right eye which is most discomforting as a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] appears and fades to black.

A grey light radiates from Cameron's right wrist and a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] symbol appears then fades to black.

Lastly, a pale pink light radiates from Kylie's left shoulder and another [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] appears and fades, not that anyone who isn't behind her can see it.

Those outside got see a spectacular light show, Wizardmon pulling his hat over his eyes to shield them from the lights.

Taiyo: "I think mine's pretty cute. What do you think, Euryale?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:15 pm

*Kylie takes off her jacket and pulls up her sleeve to examine the mark*

<Mine looks like a flower...kinda.>

*Cameron rubs his figure over his wrist*

<I got a cross. Are these permanent?>

*Eve covers her right eye with her hand, her other eye squeezed shut*

Terriermon:<Eve!?>

*Outside, Biyomon and Lunamon stop playing and run towards the building when the light show starts*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:33 pm

*Dorumon & Guilmon stop to stare for a few seconds before realizing that's where their partners are. Then they take off running for the building.*
============================
"Yeah, it's--wait a second...."

*She pulls at her collar to look down her shirt, then stands up fast enough so as to knock the chair over.*

"Get it off. NOW."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:23 am

They see Euryale and Eve making a scene. Wizardmon shakes his head.

Wizardmon: "The enemies you face in the future will be of a higher level than what you have currently faced. Those marks, the Crests will enable your partners to reach the same level as them."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:50 am

*Euryale tosses her hands in the air.*

E"I don't care if they bring unlimited happiness to myself & those around me, you have no right to--to--to just go branding me without my permission!"

*At her choice of phrase, Guilmon opens his mouth, a fire building in it. He closes it, smoke coming out from between his teeth & nostrils, as Euryale holds a hand out towards him in a "stop" gesture. Meanwhile, Roatha looks uneasy & Aroma shrinks back in her chair.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:35 am

*Lunamon and Biyomon run over to their partners*

Lunamon:<What happened?>

*Kylie shows her the crest of her shoulder*

Biyomon:<How will these help us digivolve?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:31 am

Azuma: "Would you have gone along with it anyways?"

Wizardmon: "Sometimes we must perform questionable acts in time of peril. As for your question, the Crest will shine in conjunction with the Digivice when the Chosen One displays the trait their Crest signifies."

Taiyo: "That's actually sounds easier than getting them to Digivolve normally. Um...what does mine stand for?"

Wizardmon: "Love."

Taiyo: "That's not hard. I love my partner and Eu..."

Taiyo stammers and begins blushing, going silent.

Wizardmon: "It's not that simple."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three: Beneath the Deep   Episode Three: Beneath the Deep Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Three: Beneath the Deep
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next