Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm not convinced Blood Moon is sufficiently different from Red Moon or Full Moon's Sway.

The Harnessed Rage abilities are accepted.

Quote :
Parasite Raid: Throws the Keyblade that doesn't harm the target upon contact, but instead leaves behind several larvae that burrow into the target, spreading poison through their body. As the poison spreads, various status effects may occur depending on how long the target has been poisoned such as of course Poison, Silence, Slow, Sleep, Confusion, and Blind.

Not specific enough how this works.

Quote :
Maniacal Fang: Similar to Vega's Fierce Demon Fang although it covers twice the area.

This doesn't mean anything, because it's not specified how much area Vega's attack covered, also stop describing things like this, just say what they actually do.

Quote :
Blood Lust Slash: A horizontal slash that draws blood from open wounds, accelerating the bleeding process.

Death Spiral: Spins with the Death Scythe outstretched, generating a black whirlwind to pull enemies in and cut them up.

Disruption: Summons a pair of large skeletal hands at opposite ends of a target or clustered group of targets that smash into it/them.

Accepted.

Quote :
Vampiric Blades: Functions like a dark Aero spell, the wind lacerating those that come in contact with it.

Needs more description.

Quote :
Frightening Muck: Stabs the Keyblade into the ground where multiple monsters emerge and haphazardly swing at anything within reach before collapsing in on themself. At its strongest when used on wet and soft terrain while at its weakest when used on dry and hard terrain.

See, I don't feel like you'll describe the creatures well enough for people to react properly, which makes me reluctant to approve of this.

Quote :
Nihility Song: Conjures up a flurry of ghostly creatures around a target that let out horrific wails, removing positive effects from the target.

Sure.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 12:13 am

Can't get more specific than the longer they go untreated the more fucked up they get, but whatever.

Changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 1:59 am

Though you fucked up the link, with 2 exceptions, everything is accepted.

1. I still need to know the duration of the sphere trap for Blood Moon.

2. Parasite Raid has the same problem, though status effects wear off after a while, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to work anyway.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 2:07 am

It ain't a trap, just an instantaneous thing.

Changed it, so it cycles through through the status effects until the whole thing is cured.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 2:53 am

So it might as well just be a laser or some shit like her other abilities...nah. I suppose the other thing is accepted. You fucked up the formatting on Frightening Muck even harder.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:05 am

Except it isn't a laser or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:08 am

Evidently you don't know what the phrase "might as well be" means. It means that the only thing differentiating it from any generic explodey attack is that it looks slightly different. It does the same damn thing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:14 am

If you want to make shit up, sure.

How you get a straight line is the same as a sphere shows some real poor understanding of geometry.

Especially when it's more comparable to Taiyo's Blizzaga, but acknowledging that requires less making shit up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:30 am

And knowing that I just said it's distinguishable only by shape would require literacy. Sweeping a laser across some opponents or shooting this thing at them would accomplish exactly the same thing with basically the same amount of effort.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:42 am

Disregard that doesn't factor size into account which I know I did which you'd know if you had some of that literacy yourself.

Anywho, edited some more even though you're probably just gonna stop responding like the previous time.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:47 am

Eventually, I have to stop responding, as it is clear that you would argue literally forever. What the fuck are you doing with the formatting of that link? You do plan to get it right on the actual character page, right?

Whatever, I guess that's good enough.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:50 am

It's forumotion being awful. Probably doesn't help I'm copy/pasting things from elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 1:55 am

Taiyo

Tiger Surge: Thrusts the Keyblade into a target, followed by the image of a tiger appearing and pouncing on the target, pinning it long enough for a follow up attack.

Deep Water: Conjure a torrent of water above an enemy that washes over them, creating a five foot wide pool around their feet, causing them to sink while spreading outward.

Hitomi

Moon Crystal: Similar to Taiyo's Aqua Edge, creates a trio of crystals around the caster or another target. When launched at an enemy, the crystal can stagger, knock down, or knock back an enemy depending on how exposed to moonlight the caster is.

Black Moon: Conjures an image of a Black Moon on a target, inflicting Blind.

New Moon Blade: The Keyblade being used for the attack glows a pale yellow and she stabs forward and pulls back, the light blasting the target for two hits total.

Flight: Leaps into the air and remains as such until landing either forcefully or willingly with a max height of five feet. Movement speed is much faster than non-augmented walking or running, but still slower than a glider.

Teleport: If successfully attacked at close range with a non-magic attack, automatically teleports several feet away from the enemy.

Azuma

Hurt Slash: A heavy-handed slash that inflicts more damage the more wounded the user is.

Reaper: Slashes an enemy creating waves of dark energy that do three more hits for a total of four hits. Can also be used at a distance.

Frigid Moon: Slashes once, creating a block of ice in the shape of a crescent moon around the target, hindering their movement.

Wolf Impact: When successfully guarding against an attack with the Keyblade, releases an image of a wolf to repel the attacker.

Vega

Shaolin Shadow Boxing

Gigaton Smash: Following up on Sundering Fang, lifts the target back up and throws them. As with Sundering Fang, having Dragon Claw active improves its effectiveness.

Efreet: Two flaming punches followed by the user joining their hands together and releasing a stream of fire. Alternatively can skip the punches and go straight to the fire.

Wu-Tang Swordstyle

Wolfwind Fang: Performs an uppercut with the off hand creating a localized windstorm to trap a target then follows through with a slash from the Keyblade.

Irritum

Exsanguinating Necromancy

Ghost Waltz: A series of slashes where with each hit that connects, the Keyblade passes through the target, damaging them further when the Keyblade is brought back for another swing.

Streams of Blood: Following an upward slash from Darkness Claw, brings up strands of blood to enhance the healing effect of Darkness Claw, but will also inflict the user with the target's status ailments.

Ghost Touch: Phases through an enemy, stunning them. Unusable in the light.

Vampiric Grip: Uses the Darkness Claw to telepathically lift a bleeding enemy if size permits.

Breath of War: Exhales a red mist, inflicting Berserk on those that breathe it in.

Killing Field: Creates six mines in random places across the battlefield that when triggered erupt in several spikes in different directions. Will eventually detonate on their own after two minutes if not triggered in which case the spikes linger as an environmental hazard unless dispelled or destroyed.

Eldritch Poison: Abilities that cause bleeding may inflict Poison.

Harnessed Rage

Crumble: A wild series of spins generating dark tornados to lift those caught in them.

Grudge: Spins around, dark fire gathering on the Keyblade before fully engulfing the user turning them into a tornado of dark fire. Pulls in those around it and renders the user unaffected by fire and dark attacks while light, ice, and attacks from above will dispel it. When transitioning into another attack, sends out the fire from the tornado in all directions.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 5:34 am

Taiyo

Tiger Surge: This is basically just Pouncing Tiger, so no.

Deep Water: It's not even clear what this is supposed to do.

Hitomi

Moon Crystal: Accepted.

Black Moon: Needs to be more clear how long it takes to inflict blindness. Or you could just cast Blind.

New Moon Blade: This is poorly named, but accepted.

Flight: Not enough limitations on this, there needs to be something preventing her from just flying as high as she wants & evading everything.

Teleport: So that any time she's hit, she automatically teleports away so she can full heal herself? Lolno.

Azuma

Hurt Slash: This is just his every attack with Adrenaline, so nah.

Reaper: Sure.

Frigid Moon: Fine.

Wolf Impact: I guess.

Vega

All of these abilities are fine.

Irritum

Exsanguinating Necromancy

Killing Field: Needs to be more specific.

Other than that, all of the other abilities are accepted.

Harnessed Rage

Crumble: Accepted.

Grudge: Not enough limitations.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 6:10 am

Three hits with no knock down is totally the same as two with knock down. Like totally totally the same.

It's Final Forms flight which had nothing in terms of height without High Jump and Aerial Dodge which are not present and even with those, Sora didn't stay more than a couple feet above the ground.

Grudge has more limitations than Vega's Soaring Raptor Blast which only had the vulnerability to attacks from above going for it. No elemental weaknesses and can be used whenever as opposed to near death.

Other than what I'm directly responding to and Killing Field as that's a vague statement, changes made to thing.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 6:45 am

Final Form doesn't have Flight, it has a float effect like Wisdom Form, as well as Glide.

Soaring Raptor Blast didn't mention anything about inexplicable invulnerability, it would be easily interrupted by lasers, tremors, or any number of things. It also has a finite ending point.

It's vague because it's the same shit you should know to think of by now. Duration. Number. That sort of thing.

The size of the pool still needs elaborated upon.

Black Moon is accepted.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 6:59 am

All those unacknowledged edits.

Quote :
Soaring Raptor Blast: Spins rapidly generating a tornado around him to repel incoming attacks and gathers any debris that may be present (attacks from above are not repelled), finishing off by slamming the ground and sending a gust of wind and accumulated debris flying in all directions.

Except where it says incoming attacks are repelled other than above without any of that revisionist nonsense. Which even if true, would also apply to Grudge. Not to mention the part where Grudge is vulnerable to commonly used elements on top of the user needing to be near death to even use. It is an effectively more restricted version of an already approved ability.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:35 am

A tornado cannot block things not affected by tornadoes, like strong light or the fucking ground exploding. That is common sense, quit being dense. There is no specification of Grudge ever ending.

I guess Taiyo's abilities & Hitomi's Flight are accepted.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:45 am

There's no indication of any abilities from that sub-style ever ending. They could just swing around indefinitely or until I say something else is done which is the whole point. And as already demonstrated in-game, Soaring Raptor Blast doesn't have to end.

And those still unacknowledged edits.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 8:09 am

It's not accepted & there's nothing that hasn't been acknowledged. The only other unaccepted abilities are Teleport & Hurt Slash, which STILL aren't accepted.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 8:14 am

Even though you never acknowledged the edits to Killing Field or Teleport.

Probably won't acknowledge the edits to Grudge.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 8:18 am

I did in fact forget to specify Killing Field was accepted. Hey, maybe this is what happens when you sign up a billion fucking things for me to go through at once & never specify what you're complaining about.

I can't even see what you changed about teleport, which means they are too trivial to be worth caring about. So it's not accepted.

Killing Field likewise doesn't address the problem of him having a limitless ability that makes him near invincible. So it's not accepted either.

You remember how I said a point eventually gets reached where I have to stop responding because you'll literally argue forever & never take no for an answer? We are approaching that point.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 5:28 am

Original text wrote:

Teleport: If successfully attacked at close range, automatically teleports several feet away from the enemy.

Current text wrote:

Teleport: If successfully attacked at close range with a non-magic attack, automatically teleports several feet away from the enemy.

Reading is important. What does that mean? It means it's triggered by the most uncommon form of attack.

Also a situational and incredibly fragile ability is hardly limitless. Quite the opposite in fact. As opposed to an already approved ability with even less specifications, but what is consistency?

And the current text makes it even more fragile, now since reading is difficult as you've already demonstrated:

Current text wrote:

Grudge: Spins around, dark fire gathering on the Keyblade before fully engulfing the user turning them into a tornado of dark fire. Pulls in those around it and renders the user unaffected by fire and dark attacks while light, ice, and attacks from above will dispel it. When transitioning into another attack, sends out the fire from the tornado in all directions.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:22 am

Reminder:

Original text wrote:

Teleport: If successfully attacked at close range, automatically teleports several feet away from the enemy.

Current text wrote:

Current text wrote:

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 8:59 am

I explained to you a dozen times why those are not accepted, you had plenty of chances to fix them, but you decided you'd rather be a smartass. But you know what, I will give you one last chance: Review what I said about those abilities being overpowered & adjust accordingly, & I will reconsider them. But remember this is the LAST chance. The FIRST smartass remark you make--calling me illiterate, complaining about "unacknowledged edits" instead of just explaining what you want, etc.--& you're done. If you do that, the abilities won't be accepted even if you fix them, & nothing else will be accepted until you drop the subject. There's no excuse for this shit & I've put up with it long enough. There are going to be times when things are not accepted, the appropriate response is not to stamp your feet & shout insults until you get your way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2013
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next