Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:53 pm

You might consider making the armor a little clearer, but that's optional. The only error I can see that needs attending to is that Eve couldn't get a Keyblade without being visited by another Keyblade Master.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:07 pm

approved:

Just a reminder, up to 3 approved abilities can be given to each qualifying character in a single go.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Artexi:

Serpent's Breath: The mirage of a snake covers Artexi's keyblade, exhaling poison gas that can cause convulsions.
Venus Fly Trap: A long green vine forms along Artexi's keyblade, and the end of which is a massive Venus fly trap. The trap has razor sharp teeth, but probably wouldn't do much to metal.
Blood of the Devil: Artexi waves her keyblade, sending a blast of acid in the direction she waved her keyblade in.

Monu:

Avalanche: Monu waves a flurry of rocks at the enemy. Requires rocks.

Safian:

Jaguar's Stance: Safian can travel limited distance via shadows.

Eve:

Stop: Locks everything within a radius of the user in a time freeze.
Warpinator: Eliminates the closest enemy. Not always successful.
Gravity Raid: Eve hurls her keyblade, inflicting gravity on any enemy she hits.

Last edited by Leafy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:25 pm

"Time Splicer" is just Stop. I'm also not sure what "Gravity Status" is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:26 am

I don't know, I took it from the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:25 am

According to its article, the Keyblade flies until it hits an enemy, at which point, the Gravity spell activates on the point of impact.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Oh. I'll edit.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:05 pm

I suppose I will accept these as well.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Noctis:

Kansas Killer: Noctis creates a black twister capable of sucking up to three enemies, causing wind damage, as well as disorientating, and smashing enemies into the environment.

Breeze of Blades: Noctis extends her hand and fires off a gale force wind. The wind itself appears to contain black clouds, or wisps which cuts when contact with it is made.

Dark Aero: Noctis creates a black whirlwind around herself which decreases the amount of damage she takes by redirecting, and blowing away attacks. In addition, anything that makes physical contact with the whirlwind sustains a blast of dark energy.

--

Mortal:

Hydra Fangs: Mortal stabs her keyblade into the ground which shoots an incredibly sharp stalagmite up at an enemy from the ground. If she uses both of her keyblades two fangs will be created.

Greek Fira: Mortal coats her keyblades in a bright red fire. The fire can be flung by swinging her blade, or kept on the blade, and used to ignite enemies with physical attacks. The fire is incredibly resistant to what would normally extinguish a fire, such as water, and can even burn atop it. Depriving its oxygen supply will still do the trick, however.

Armor of Ares: Usable once per day, Mortal's keyblades spin around herself creating an aura of red energy which wards her from both magical, and physical attacks. While in this state Mortal is unable to  use her keyblades, but is still free to move.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:18 pm

So many bad references.

Kansas Killer: Is Noctis still free to attack while this is going on?

Armor of Ares: Same question. It says she can't use her Keyblades, but some abilities retain some measure of effect even without the Keyblades.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:05 pm

I had not thought about it with Noctis, but I think it would be better to have her use the keyblade to create it, robbing her of some offensive capability.

As for Mortal, no, she can't attack in any way, except for barehanded I suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Then it would basically work like Tornado, which is fine with me. Tornado is a bitchin' spell. Approved those 6 abilities.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:16 am

More later.

LILITH

Bramble Bomb: Launches a football-sized seed both covered & filled with sharp structures. Not only causes damage if it strikes, it also explodes after a few seconds, sending out shrapnel that can cause blindness.

Salve: Produces a liquid that can sooth negative status effects if applied over the affected area.

Amber: Covers the target in a quick-drying, hard sap that reflects magical attacks. The angle of deflection depends on the nature of the spell. Can be combined with Resin Raid.

THIERA

Thundara: Electrifies surface of target. Lightning radiates outward, causing anyone who touches the target to take damage.

Thundaga: Lightning strikes randomly around Thiera, lasting about 7 seconds. It will not strike her, nor anyone recently protected by her magic. Can be chained from Thunder.

Aeroga: Anyone protected by Aero & Aerora will be temporarily surrounded by a sphere of air that dampens physical attacks & deflects minor projectiles.

ROATHA

Ars Arcanum: Using a series of electric jolts to boost his moving & attacking speed, Roatha launches a damaging combo of attacks. In his berserk state, the attacks are wreathed in moon fire.

Faith: Charges light on the end of his Keyblade before striking the ground. Pillars of light then radiate outwards, damaging others, but healing him. In his berserk state, these become pillars of darkness. In exchange for losing their healing properties, they can cause blindness, poison, &/or berserk.

Magic Hour: Speed becomes greatly increased for about 7 seconds, allowing Roatha to dart around the battlefield. During this time, striking the ground with the Keyblade will cause a pillar of light to explode upwards. In the Berserk State, these become pillars of darkness.

NERO

Magnet: Spell that draws in enemies & small objects by producing a dark orb from the tip of the Keyblade.

Dark Break: Jumps up to 4 times his height to deliver attacks enhanced with darkness. Darkness will emit a small shockwave whenever it strikes an object.

Dark Dance: Rapidly swings the Keyblade around himself emitting arcs of darkness magic. Arcs do not travel far, but fling enemies back.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:29 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
Taiyo:

Tidal Wave: Gathers a large amount of water to create a tidal wave that knocks smaller enemies away and damages larger enemies or immobile enemies.

Brave Shot: Slams the Keyblade on the ground, sending a geyser of energy at an enemy, knocking them into the air.
Blizzard: Fires a spreading burst of ice crystals in front of the caster.

Hitomi:

Cure: Restores on allies health.
Blizzara: An enhanced version of Blizzard, offering greater speed of casting and range.
Thunder: Rain lightning bolts down on the enemy.

Azuma:

HP Gain: Heal minor wounds with successful attacks.
Strike Raid: Ranged attack by throwing his Keyblade.
Brave Beat: Follows up an attack with a spinning slash to hit multiple enemies.

Struck out abilities are not accepted. Blizzara because I'm not accepting abilities that are "the same thing, but bigger," Strike Raid because everyone can use Strike Raid.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Work in Progress:
Monu:

Diamond Rain: Pretty much explain what it says on the tin. Monu waves his keyblade to create many small diamond fragments that can be directed at an opponent.

Tornado: Again pretty self explanatory. Monu waves his keyblade to create a tornado to both trap and damage enemies. Must remain stationary while in use.

Quicksand: Stab his keyblade into the ground, turning it to quicksand.

Safian:

Hunter's Call: Safian roars, summoning several small, shadow lionesses that can charge and enemy before exploding on contact.

Darkness Aura: Safian body becomes covered in darkness, dealing dark damage to anything that touches her.

Last edited by Leafy on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:40 am

Taiyo:

Whirlpool: Creates a "tornado" or water to trap and damage enemies.

Blizzara: Fires an orb of ice from the tip of her Keyblade that homes in on the target. See: Dirge of Cerberus.
Fire: Creates a small fire under a single enemy.

Hitomi:

Square of the Moon: Creates an image of the moon based on its current phase and unleashes an energy blasts. A crescent moon being the weakest while a full moon is the strongest.

Thundara: Fires a string-like lightning bolt from her Keyblade. It has short ranged, but can hit multiple enemies by passing through them. See: Dirge of Cerberus.
Aero: Creates a cyclone around herself or an ally that protects from melee attacks and repels some projectiles.

Azuma:

Darkness: Inflicts damage to himself to damage an enemy by firing a black sphere at them.
Cerberus: Creates two clones of himself from darkness to execute a three hit attack.

Dark: Whisps of dark energy shoot out from under and through the enemy, damaging them.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:48 am

Harley:

Leafy:

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:56 pm

How the hell does it work in Chain of Memories?

And yes, that is the exact same Blizzara as previously signed up. Which shouldn't matter seeing how there is at least three people with Blizzard that have the same description.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Chain of Memories fits your description better, a tornado appears around Sora. In fact, in most installments, Aero is a tornado. There are reasons that I ask for specificity, & not just copying shit from the Wiki.

I thought I was approving it for Taiyo in the first place. But it actually works out better this way.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Can it be moving?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:26 pm

I guess, but I would probably require him to be stationary while it's in use.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:48 pm

I more or less just went from memory based off of how it worked in the first game.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:36 pm

That's also kind of irrelevant, seeing as Thiera's Aeroga does that to a whole group of people.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Ok, then that works. I'll edit.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Because Thiera will always be in the party. Or even cast it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2013
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next