Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:51 am

They're all pretty broken up, none being enough to break through Diatrymon's armor let alone reach its soft underbelly.

Renamon jumps and attacks with Diamond Storm, Diatrymon screeching with one shard hits it in the eye. It begins flailing about, striking Renamon with its wing, sending her sprawling to the ground.

Taiyo runs over to her, tripping over the others.

Patamon tries to fly up to its head, trying to avoid its wings that are flapping around while Salamon and the humans try to avoid being stepped on as it flails about in anger.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:57 am

*Euryale follows Taiyo. The others attack again, going for one of its leg joints.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 am

*Biyomon flies around, and uses Spiral Twister on the back of Diatrymon's head, while Lunamon uses Tear Shot on one of his eyes. Terriermon attacks the leg joint that's already under attack*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 am

Taiyo: "Are you all right?"

Data spills from a wound in Renamon's side which she holds on to and grimaces as she forces herself to stand.

Renamon: "I'm okay. It's nothing to worry about, I can still fight."

Taiyo: "You don't have to push yourself."

Renamon: "I have to protect you."

Diatrymon's remaining eye waters, but is overall still intact and it unleashes another roar, missing its intended target, leaving a shallow crater in the ground. Wobbling it charges forward.

Taiyo: "You don't have to get hurt to do that."

Taiyo's Digivice vibrates in her pocket, a light radiates from it that's visible through the material of her pants. For whatever reason Eve's Digivice does the same.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:35 am

E"I'm with Taiyo, you've proven yourself, it's just foolish to fight with--what the fuck?"

*More useless attacks.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:43 am

*Eve take out her digivice and stares at it. The digimon get out of the way, then Lunamon fires Tear Shot at Diatrymon's remaining eye*

Eve:<Huh?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 am

Taiyo takes her Digivice out, Renamon bathes in the light that surrounds her as she stands. The words Digivolution scroll across the screens of both of their Digivices.

Renamon drops to her knees and begins growing, her arms becoming legs and she sprouts additional tails. Her body loses its human-like features, becoming more bestial. When the light fades, where Renamon once stood is now Kyubimon.

Taiyo: "Renamon...you Digivolved again?"

Kyubimon roars and charges at the blinded Diatrymon which flails around, roaring in every which way.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 am

*Terriermon is also surrounded by light, and greatly increases in size. His hands become guns, while he also gains a pair of pants. Finally, a clip of ammo appears on what was once Terriermon's chest*

Eve:<Terriermon?>

*Gargomon grins, then takes aim at Diartymon, and uses Gargo Laser*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 pm

"Both of you, blow that fucking bird sky high!" Hibiki shouts as he struggles to free himself from the icicles his pinned by the jacket under.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 pm

E"I wonder why it was just you 2...you think she can still talk? She's still the same Digimon, right? Well...obviously she's a different--do you think she's still the same person?"

*Dorumon & Guilmon continue to provide support fire. Lalamon flies up towards its head, trying to get a shot into its eyes or mouth whenever they're opened with whatever her attack is.*

R"Whoa...he's got pants now...."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 am

Taiyo: "I'm sure she's still the same big ol' puppy she was before. Just bigger."

And that roar was so cool.

Diatrymon howls in pain, sending out shockwaves as it roars every which way. Kyubimon lunges at it, curling up into a ball of sorts, surrounded by fire which takes the shape of a dragon and barrels into it, the feathers on its hide catching fire.

It runs around squaking and falls through the ice that covered the lake.

Azuma: "That was unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:28 am

Gargomon:<Do you think it's done for?>

*He still has both of his guns pointed at the spot where Diatrymon fell though*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:15 am

Being blinded and not having a body for flying let alone swimming it's likely done for.

Kyubimon reverts back to Renamon, Taiyo running over to her, hugging her.

Taiyo: "That was so cool!"

Renamon: "...Thank you. Err...I should be thanking you. I couldn't have Digivolved if it wasn't for you."

Azuma, Hitomi, and their partners enter the dome.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 am

R"What makes you say that? Is it something Taiyo fed you, or something?"

*Meanwhile, Euryale makes her way to Aroma, who flinches when the former raises her hand, but breathes a sigh of relief when she realizes she's just been clapped on the shoulder.*

E"You did much better. And your Digimon, too."

A"Lalamon."

E"Yeah, okay."

*Speaking of, she's floating awkwardly behind Gargomon, trying to stay out of view.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:52 am

*Eve runs over to Gargomon*

<You're amazing!>

*Gargomon reverts and hops on Eve's shoulder, and she heads over to Roatha. Everyone else enters the dome*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 am

Renamon: "I do not know. But to Digivolve naturally requires time while that temporary Digivolution was brought about by the Digivice and her."

Renamon & Taiyo enter the dome.

===================================

Azuma & Hitomi look over their shoulder, seeing only darkness much like anyone who looked inside the dome.

The interior is fairly lit up with a large chandelier of ice hanging from the high ceiling while around the walls are lanterns of sort, a flame burning inside the everlasting ice.

There's a large hallway ahead of them as well as a staircase leading up to a balcony and another hallway.

For whatever reason it is slightly warmer inside than it is outside.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:20 am

R"That is not a satisfying answer."

*Roatha follows, with Euryale, Aroma, & their partners catching up with the group.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 am

Terriermon:<It was out of need...It's really hard to explain.>

*Eve enters as well*

Lunamon:<I hope this place is safe.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:56 am

Salamon: "Because the birds that came out from here were so friendly."

They hear something rise up from the ground behind them, sealing the entrance. Likely another wall of ice.

Azuma: "Two paths, ten of us. Two groups of five, Eve & Taiyo in seperate groups."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:06 am

*Eve nods, then goes to stand next to the right path*

Terriermon:<I'm ready for more!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:16 am

E"I guess that makes sense...I'll go with Taiyo."

R"And I'll go with them."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:45 am

Hibiki has freed himself and followed as always.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:55 am

Taiyo: "I guess we're going up the stairs. Aroma, do you want to come with us?"

Azuma: "So you three, Aroma makes four, those three, myself and Hitomi makes five, so...that guy goes with you four then."

He points to Hibiki when he says "that guy".
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:04 am

"You know I have a name."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:18 am

*Aroma folds her hands behind her back & traces along the floor with the front of her foot, blushing & looking nowhere in particular.*

A"(Umm...sure...if you want me....)"

E"Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next