Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 pm

E"Yeah, sorry I dropped you."

*Guilmon slowly stomps down after them.*

R"C'mon, I'll take you to the creepy phone booths."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:07 am

Azuma: "Same way we'll cook everything else. With fire."

Taiyo: "It's okay."

Taiyo shakes herself off, shaking snow and sand out of her shirt.

Taiyo: "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 am

"I'll get the fire going then."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:19 am

*Roatha takes them to the phone booths.*

E"So you want us to climb inside there, possibly with Guilmon, & basically give each other foot massages?"

R"That's...I guess, kinda."

E"...That's pretty weird, Bud."

R"What? I can't help it, it's survival."

E"And I suppose you're going to watch us?"

R"Well, if you want me to go somewhere else, I will, but--hey, stop acting like I planned this to fulfill some bizarre fetish fantasy!"
================================
"Do...is there any way that I can help?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:28 am

Azuma: "Help catch sea creatures?"

===================================

Taiyo just goes into a phonebooth as what's going on with those two is between those two.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:49 am

A"Okay. Umm...how do I do that?"
=============================
*Euryale also enters as Roatha heads back.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:03 am

*Lunamon dumps the crab near Hibiki, then looks around for any of the small fish or another crab. Upon finding anything, she grab it and take it back to Hibiki. Eve collects some rocks to put around the fire*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:14 am

Azuma: "Let the tide come in and knock you over. If there's a crab on you, you've succeeded. At least that seems to be the rabbits plan."

Lunamon of course gets knocked over by the tide, another crab is caught although it seems intent on keeping her ear.

Taiyo kind of shuffles over to allow Euryale and likely Guilmon in. Renamon stands outside.

Taiyo: "You're not coming in?"

Renamon shakes her head.

Renamon: "It's cramped enough as is and the cold doesn't affect me nearly as much as it is you three."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:22 am

*Lunamon runs back over and pulls the crab off, grimacing. Then she puts the crab next to the other one*

Kylie:<Lunamon, there's probably a better way on doing this.>

*Kylie takes Lunamon's hand then approaches the ocean, looking for a good spot for fishing*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 am

E"Having fur likely helps."

*Guilmon tries to kind of coil around their feet. At least his tail.*
*Aroma frowns.*

A"That seems really unpleasant."

*Roatha is walking down the beach, looking out at the water.*

R"Well, we could try spear fishing. Or if we have any kind of thread, we could make a full fishing rod. A tidal trap might also be a good method."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:59 pm

BlkAgumon gets the fire going while Hibiki kills the crab and sets about breaking it apart and skewering its meat on sharp sticks.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Azuma: "Probably is. And you don't seem like the type to keep going back to it."

There are still only little fish in the shallows which would hardly be a morself for even the smallest Digimon among them let alone the humans. Large more meal worthy fish would be further out. They may just have to get crabs.

It's an uncomfortable fit, but he does manage to squeeze in with his face against the cold glass.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Kylie:<These don't look worth the effort.>

Lunamon:<We can eat crab!>

*Lunamon goes back in the water to see if she can find more crabs. Kylie watches, making sure Lunamon is alright. Eve finishes gathering rocks and puts them around the campfire*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:14 am

R"And what exactly is that supposed to mean?"
=================================
E"You know, this isn't exactly what I meant when I said I wanted to spend time close to you."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:48 am

Azuma: "In the unlikely event she did go out and get knocked over by the tide, I doubt she'd keep going back out."

Lunamon gets a whole 'nother crab before they either wisen up and bugger off or the tide sweeps them further out. She is now absolutely soaked and freezing.

Azuma: "Unlike a certain mammalian looking creature."

Taiyo: "It could be worse. We could be in a crawlspace."

Taiyo tries to scooch over so Guilmon can at least get his face off the glass. With some difficulty she gets her backpack off and holds it in her lap so she can move back an inch, her back against the wall.

In the far frozen north of the Digital World, the lord of the great tundra enters a cave it had visited many times before. At the rear of the cave, there rests a tired and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] being whom the tundra lord had considered a friend despite what the other had said in spite of that belief.

AncientMegathriumon: "What is it, Vikemon?"

The ancient Digimon stands, staring indifferently as Vikemon bows believing it should show some respect for this forgotten beast.

Vikemon: "I come seeking advice and the knowledge of the ancients."

AncientMegathriumon bellows out a weak laugh.

AncientMegathriumon: "What advice and knowledge could I possibly have to pass? My age is just a constant reminder that I should have died while I had some dignity left."

Vikemon: "You are of the Warrior Ten. Those who have defeated Ogudomon. If it were not for you, those who inhabit this region would not exist. We give thanks to both you and Ebonwumon."

AncientMegathriumon: "Ogudomon still lives. We had no hopes of defeating such a terrible evil and neither does any other being so long as malice exists in their hearts. All we could do was seal it away and pray no one ever releases it. We were fools to think that had meant our victory."

Vikemon: "But you had done what no one el-"

AncientMegathriumon: "We did nothing. We merely solved the problem temporarily. We thought we had been victorious, but victory had defeated us. We were as powerless as the Celestials to stop Lucemon's reign, have our numbers either still weak or had given up or had died. I have no knowledge to pass on. Now please leave me be, so I may one day join my fallen comrades."

The ancient Digimon returns to its original resting position, waiting for death. Vikemon bows and leaves. AncientMegathriumon was not always the friendliest, but it had never been so down before.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 am

E"Are your feet getting any warmer?"
===============================
A"Um...I-I-I do carry, uh...that is, I sew. So, um...I have...."

R"How much?"

A"Well, uh...I have about 8 spools--small spools--& I think if we rolled one all out, it would be...maybe...50 feet...?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:44 am

While those two talk, Azuma goes over to Hitomi who continues staring out into the ocean.

Azuma: "Still see it?"

Hitomi: "Yes. And hear it."

Azuma: "We're definitely leaving once we're done here."

Taiyo: "Could be better. I should probably change into jeans before we leave."

Taiyo still tries to move so Guilmon can be somewhat comfortable. By now she's almost on Euryale's lap.

Taiyo: "Do you want to wear Azuma's jacket to warm your arms up? Or drape it over your shoulders as I don't think it'll button up all the way because of um..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:35 am

*Roatha & Aroma follow, the latter looking worried.*

R"So we want a vote on whether or not to use this thread for fishing line. We may not be able to get it back after we use it, and we might need it for other things. Like I'm thinking Taiyo & Euryale could use some socks."

A"I should have started on a couple of pairs last night, but I was too nervous to ask them for their foot sizes. I'm so sorry."
==================================
*Guilmon starts using his weak-ass fire breath, trying to warm up the area.*

"No, no. Roatha tried to offer me his, but I don't want to take from anyone. It's my fault for not thinking to bring a change of clothes, & you all need to keep warm, too."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:12 am

*Lunamon brings the crab back to the pile, shriving. After putting it down, she shakes off*

Lunamon:<I hope that's enough.>

Terriermon:<I doubt it.>

*Eve and Terriermon head up to the forest, and look for sticks that would make good fishing poles*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:50 am

Hibiki and BlkAgumon continue doing what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Azuma: "If you're using one spool, it won't affect what you have too much, right?"

The windows begin to steam up. It's actually quite nice.

Taiyo: "I still have my blanket we can both use. I just figured it'd help you warm up faster."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Eve:<Are there any fish worth going after?>

Kylie:<Not that we can see.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 pm

"I appreciate the offer, really, I do, but I want you to keep it. Blankets, that's a good idea."

*She starts digging hers out.*

"You feeling any better down there, G?"
R"Well, that depends. If we have to keep fishing, & we keep losing lines...."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:36 pm

"I don't think the crab's gonna be more than light snack."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Azuma: "If we don't want to burn through all the thread, we'll have to make do with what we have."

Guilmon feels better being out of the cold, but it's not a feeling that'll last forever as he'll have to go outside eventually.

Taiyo fishes her blanket out as well and wraps it around herself and Euryale.

Taiyo: "Who knew a phonebooth could be so comfy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero   Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Two: The Point of Absolute Zero
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next