Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evangelion RP

Go down 
+3
Seraph
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Evangelion RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:35 am

So, an update on the status of this shit:

I think it's essentially ready to go. I reviewed the plot & fixed some problems, the sign up looks pretty good, & I have a general sense of where things should go. Much like GWWR, its main problem right now is that it needs some stuff to go the way of the dinosaurs first.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:22 pm

In the sign-up requirements for the EVA, one should state whether it's "Combat type, prototype, etc" but are there any other types of EVAs other than the combat types and prototypes? Also, will the original NGE characters be in this rp, or is it an alternate version of it?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:22 am

The primary 3 Evas had designations, if I recall correctly, but it is just making up any designation that seems fitting. I'm not sure if I've mentioned, but though I made the age requirement to be a pilot a bit looser, I did retain the dead mother thing.

The original characters will make a few appearances early in the RP, but after the first few Angel attacks, will likely not appear again, besides being mentioned in passing. They DO live on the other side of the planet. The idea I decided upon somewhat last minute is that the RP will depict not an alternate universe, but a universe in which a different NERV base obtained control of Lilith.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I thought it went without saying, but Kaworu is an exception, considering that he's...you know...an Angel.

Finally, though I have started the sign-ups, it may still be a while before the RP is ready to start. There needs to be space cleared for it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Noctis Talea:

Zac Talea:

Last edited by Script-Z on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
The primary 3 Evas had designations, if I recall correctly, but it is just making up any designation that seems fitting. I'm not sure if I've mentioned, but though I made the age requirement to be a pilot a bit looser, I did retain the dead mother thing.
No, you haven't mentioned that the Eva-pilots had to have dead mothers, so now I have to kill a mother.

BAM! Done.

Neo Bahamut wrote:
The original characters will make a few appearances early in the RP, but after the first few Angel attacks, will likely not appear again, besides being mentioned in passing. They DO live on the other side of the planet. The idea I decided upon somewhat last minute is that the RP will depict not an alternate universe, but a universe in which a different NERV base obtained control of Lilith.
I kind of forgot that this would take place in the US. But it's nice to have it clarified with the original characters involvment in this RP.

I'll post my characters tomorrow, some stuff that stills need to be filled out.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Dr. Eve Tantus:

Last edited by Leafy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Is it a requirement for the Eva pilots to live at the base like they did in the anime? I can understand the convinience in it, though. My Eva pilot's dad is alive, that's why I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:33 pm

They weren't required to live at the base, though? Shinji & Asuka lived with Misato. Rei lived in some shithole. Toji died like 10 seconds after he was recruited, but mentioned nothing about having to move before that.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Hmm. I thought Rei lived at the base as well... don't ask me why. But anyway, then I'll go ahead and have my pilot live with her dad.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Rei lives at the base in Rebuild, I believe. Also, her clones are initially raised at the base, & her shithole apartment resembles this room.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Rei initially lived in some shithole room at the base which her apartment resembled.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Hey, look at that thing I just said!
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 pm

But it was false. Rei doesn't live at the base in Rebuild.

And it was Rei I that initially lived at the base. Rei II & III lived in that shithole apartment.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:25 pm

It feels like I have written an essay about my characters and there might be changes but right now I feel like just posting it. =_=

Heihachi Hayashida:

Heide Beier:

Last edited by Tsukuyomi on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Alright, I'd say it's about time for another update on this:

*Unfortunately, I have no objective reason to reject Hitomi.
*Eve is approved.
*I want to see more of what people try to sign up on Evas before I start approving pilots.
*I'm doing no romance arcs with 14-year-olds. Aside from that, I like most of what I see.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Fourteen year old romance is the best kind.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 am

Signs up finished.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:47 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
*I'm doing no romance arcs with 14-year-olds. Aside from that, I like most of what I see.
I'm surprised at this statements, because I never thought you would ever do anything such in any RP. But... uh, how to put it? ... if one of the 14-year-olds fall in love on their own accord, is it okay?

I also interpret your post as you at the very least aren't rejecting my characters.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:18 pm

"... if one of the 14-year-olds fall in love on their own accord, is it okay?"

If I'm not involved & it doesn't go anywhere that will get us pedob&.

The statement is to make people think of the ages they're using in the sign-ups.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Not all romance has to end in a sex scene.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Since everyone else is signing up some appearance for their Evas, I want that for Heide. Other than that, I'm fine with all characters introduced so far.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:18 am

Edited.

Reinard:

Astarte:

Last edited by Astarte on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:
Neo Bahamut wrote:
I'm surprised at this statements, because I never thought you would ever do anything such in any RP. But... uh, how to put it? ... if one of the 14-year-olds fall in love on their own accord, is it okay?

I also interpret your post as you at the very least aren't rejecting my characters.

I want more information on the Eva. I'm not sure if that was clear.

Astarte's characters should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
I want more information on the Eva. I'm not sure if that was clear.
I got it, I'm working on it and one of these days I will update it. Don't worry about it, it's not as you will launch this RP tomorrow, right?

I'm also considering to make Heihachi an electrician in addition to being a mechanic after watchin the first five episodes of NGE. It reminded me of how interweaved it is. I have to work a bit with electrical stuff at work though I'm mostly a mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Updated my characters. Since all Eva pilots are girls I'm considering changing Heide to a boy. Heihachi will remain a dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion RP   Evangelion RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evangelion RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next