Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:51 am

Astarte could be seen to have a hand resting gently on the hilt of her Zanpakuto in the back of the room, though she appeared to be relaxed rather than alert.
Hector had paid very little attention to the gorilla Hollow, but took quite an interest in how the trio before him behaved. He took a mental note of how protective Mortal was.
"That's a wonderful idea, my lord," Hector turned his gaze back to Senthose. "Why do we not prepare a wonderful meal for our guests? I'm sure Eduj and I could do all of the work."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am

"It matters little to me. Just remember, when the food in here is gone, it can be difficult to replace. You might end up forced to venture out of the castle, or go hungry for some time."
=====================================
"Yeah...it's amazing, how many of us there are...and also, a little sad."
Sasakibe<None. We have searched Soul Society high and low, but we appear to be out of replacements.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:17 am

"I am sure we have more than enough to feed another three people," Hector waved off the warning. "Besides, leaving the castle from time to time is not a great problem."
He turned to Eduj, "Eduj, go and gather ingredients in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 am

Atae let out a small sigh, "Well, that is no good... Too bad the vice captains are not strong enough to have bankai."

--

Noct nodded, "Agreed. Oh, I've decided to change the name of my company. Dawn Capital seems a bit odd when Dawn is dead and buried." Noct shook her head, "I mean, she didn't even name it Talea or something... Rude."

--

"Aroma is a vegetarian," Mortal said, "So cook with that in mind."

Sab didn't know if she trusted either of them too cook. She thought about voicing her concerns, but she realized Senthose would probably realize if it was poisoned, so all she had to do was wait for him to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:42 am

*An Arrancar approaches Senthose. Her skin is ghostly white, her lips black, & her fingers long & tipped with black claws. She has long, black hair, & mask remnants that cover her eyes. She wears a long, white cloak with frayed edges.*

<(Lord Rasheverek, I do believe that Hollow is conspiring against you.)>

"(I know. But he does not possess the courage or intellect to act on his own. He is taking orders from someone. Once I figure out who, I will kill them all in one strike.)"

<(Could it be Hector?)>

"(No. At least not yet.) Mortal, Aroma, Sab, this is Daisy. I named her myself."

*Daisy bows to them, loud creaking noises issuing from her back.*
===================================
*Euryale frowns.*

"Well...yeah, I guess you should change the name."
===================================
Sasakibe<It will come to you with diligent, patient practice, as it did to me. I imagine we would already have some capable of the feat, were it not for the Soul Reaper Genocide. Although, you should know that it takes more than a Bankai to be promoted to Captain.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 am

Eduj nodded and left the room, heading towards the kitchen. Astarte's hand withdrew from the hilt of her sword and she followed Eduj out of the room.

"Of course," Hector nodded, slightly distracted as Daisy entered the room and Senthose introduced her.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 am

"She seems nice," Sab said, "A pleasure to meet you."

"Wait, so is she blind?" Mortal asked, "Or is her mask see through?"

--

"It already is, the signs are already being made, the business cards changed, stock name changed. Just waiting until everything is ready, that way it can be unveiled all at once," Noctis said, "It is going to be called Night now. "

--

"Oh, I'm not even a Vice Captain, I doubt I'll reach bankai," Atae said, "Wait, you have bankai?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:05 am

"Oh...okay, then. I'm sorry, I know I don't sound very enthused for you, the whole situation's just kind of...sad."
=========================================
S"I don't ask these questions."

<Neither. I simply choose not to use my eyes.>

*Aroma hides behind Mortal.*
=========================================
Sasakibe<I do. I achieved it many years ago. Originally, I had intended to become a Captain, but I passed over promotion in order to remain on as the Head Captain's partner.>

*Everyone just kind of stands there, tight lipped.*

Sasakibe<Oh, yes, you are all dismissed.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:17 am

"How so?" Noct asked, "My relationship with my mother was loveless, and ugly. Perhaps it could have been mended but the bus kind of cut things short. I'm nearly 30, and I spent my life literally never hearing a kind word about me leave her lips." Noct let out a sigh, she didn't want to get upset thinking about her mother, and have Euryale think she was getting upset at her, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make things awkward. I'm just... trying to move on from her, and I think making sure that the place I work at doesn't scream her name might help."

--

"For any particular reason?" Mortal asked, putting an arm around Aroma.

--

Atae bows, or does whatever is customary, then takes her leave, heading back to the Squad 4 grounds. Without a war going on her work load had been relatively light.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:42 am

Hector simply observed Daisy, keeping his grinning mouth closed.

Eduj entered the kitchen and stopped, turning to face Astarte as she followed him inside. She stopped and an awkward moment of silence past before either of them spoke.
"Do you intend to help me prepare the meal?" Eduj asked, keeping unblinking eye contact with an equally unreadable Astarte. "I assure you that I can handle such a simple task."
"No, I am here to watch you," Astarte responded, seeing no reason to hide her intent.
Eduj stared at her for a few more moments before turning away from her and beginning to prepare the food.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 am

"Exactly, don't you think that's sad? That after all of these years, there's nothing you can do but forget about her? It's such a waste. I'm not saying it's your fault, Gods know I couldn't do any better, I just...guess I secretly never stopped hoping you'd get a fairy tale ending. Somehow."
======================================
*Isane is, coincidentally, heading back from the Captains Meeting.*
======================================
<Is there any particular reason that you choose to have coitus with other women?>

"She has you there."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:54 am

Hector turned his head to look at Mortal and Aroma, his eyebrows raised slightly. He made another mental note.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 am

"I did get a fairy tale ending," Noct said with a smile, "I got my princess." She walked over and gave Euryale a light kiss. She then walked over to the fridge and pulled out a soda, "And the wicked witch got creamed with a heavy object," She finished, bluntly. She cracked open the can, then took a swig, "Thank you for caring so much about it though, I love that you care. Besides, there is still hope yet." Noct walked over to the couch and took a seat, "I still have a father out there, somewhere, I think."

--

Atae walks along side her, "Hello vice captain."

--

"I find them more attractive than men, and I don't like being penetrated by something bigger than a tongue," Mortal answered, "Besides men are usually assholes. And on top of that, how could anyone not fall in love with those faces?" She motioned to Aroma and Sab, who was embarrassed by the current line of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 am

"Wait, I'm a little confused regarding this extended metaphor. Does that make you my prince? Or are you another princess? I guess you could be a Duchess. Since we're together, does that make me a queen? Or do we have to be married for that?"
==================================
<And I prefer not to use my eyes.>

"I do not appreciate sexist attitudes in my castle. What are you doing out of the kitchen, anyway?"

<Would you like me in the kitchen, my lord? I could make you a meal by hand.>

*She flexes her fingers, making numerous popping noises.*

"There are no words fitting enough to describe how much I do not want that to happen."
Isane<Hello, Third Seat Atae. Did you learn anything useful at the Lieutenants Meeting?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:20 am

"Speaking of the kitchen, I must be helping Eduj," Hector turned to fully face Sab and Aroma, bowing to them once more. "It has been a pleasure meeting you."
He then strode off towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 am

"You're a princess, I'm a princess, we live in a castle, and John is the mirror on the wall," Noct said before taking a swig of soda. "So, how was your day?"

--

"Alright then," Mortal said, "That was all I was asking."

--

"The official consensus regarding Senthose is to quietly spy on him. Oh, and the 13th has a new vice captain. Rukia Kuchiki."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 am

Isane<I see. She was in Squad 4 once, but that was a long time ago. So, she's Lieutenant-class now?>
===========================
"You mean aside from being attacked by a Hollow? Pretty good. I always thought grocery shopping was fun, because you get to buy all kinds of goodies. Like these."

*She holds up a bag of Lindt truffles.*
===========================
*Daisy continues to watch them, which continues to freak out Aroma. Senthose stands up, showing that the throne is adorned with purple & black cushions.*

"It turns out that there are a surprising number of Hollows who weave textiles. Odd, yet convenient."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 am

"It appears so," Atae said.

--

Noct smiled, "One of the many reasons why you're the best person in the three planes of existence I know of." She stood up and took the bag, opening it and pulling out one of the chocolates. She opened that one, then ate it in two bites.

--

"None better than silk and wool," Mortal said, arm still wrapped around Aroma.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:52 am

Hector entered the kitchen and immediately spotted Astarte standing at the other end of the room. She also noticed him come in, and nodded a greeting to him. Eduj was wandering about the room and taking dishes from cupboards.
"What is she doing here?" Hector asked Eduj as he stepped to Eduj's side and saw how much he had gotten done.
"She is watching me."
"And I suppose not in order to improve her cooking skills," Hector sighed and began helping with the food preparation. "Oh well, there's nothing to see, anyway.
Astarte pretended that she had not heard every word.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:00 am

*Euryale sits down beside her & eats one of the chocolates.*

"I don't know...are you sure? The Arrancar in the tacky dress was preeeetty good competition with me."
============================================
"I don't care, it's purple. Daisy, what am I sitting on?"

<Wool lined with silk, sir.>
============================================
Isane<Atae...when's the last time you had time off?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 am

"You may be right," Noct said, "Think I should give her a call? Maybe she is single." Noct then let out a chuckle, "Wait, what am I thinking? If there is a female arrancar she is probably with Mortal."

--

Mortal let out a smug laugh. Sab seemed hurt that Senthose didn't ask, she could have made him a nice pillow...

--

"Um, I don't know?" Atae thought for a second, "Nope, still don't know."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 pm

[Doesn't she realize that means there are other Hollows with their special powers?]

"I used whatever resources I had on hand to furnish the place. I wasn't going to wait up to 3 hours to find one of you."
"That could explain why Senthose goes after Soul Reapers."
Isane<Perhaps you should take a vacation.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

"When there are no more fish in the sea I guess you have to go to another one," Noct continued. "Speaking of, I wonder how Lilith is doing."

--

"Uh, why?" Atae asked, wondering if maybe she was starting to get shitty at her job.

--

"Three hours?" Mortal asked, "You can find us with a garganta in about 4 seconds. It isn't like we're hiding."

Sab folded her arms, she didn't want to make him a pillow anyway.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Isane<You deserve some time off. Captain Psyche tells me the Living World is nice this time of year.>
"I'm not gonna open a damn Garganta! That takes effort on my part!"
"When she finally shows up, I'm gonna clobber her for taking so long to visit."

*She folds her arms with a "hmph."*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:58 pm

"Um... what exactly would I do in the Living World?" Atae asked. It wasn't like she know anyone there.

--

"What about Daisy," She said, pointing. "Just make sure she doesn't come at night."

--

"Maybe she has been busy," Noct said, "It isn't like we've had that much free time ourselves with our new jobs and responsibilities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next