Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+4
Seraph
Loki
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

God Yet Lives - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:00 pm

"Karasu, don't ya know a few fullbingers back in the states?"

"A few, think we should try and bring more over here to Japan John?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:33 pm

"It is a term the not so poor use to describe themselves. 'Upper-middle class' are those that are even more 'not so poor'," Noct said with a hint of a smile, "I do like being referred to as a noble though," She said, smile breaking into a grin, "Come now lowly commoners, let us be off."

--

Mortal ran a hand over Aroma's gloves, "That sucks, but it doesn't look permanent. You should be back to normal soon," She said with a smile, "Hopefully real soon," Mortal finished, pointing to her half done shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:35 pm

When Astarte felt the hand on her neck, her wings both snapped over to rest on Yue's arm.
"You could blast me away, but the amount of lightening I could hit you with at this range would incapacitate you," She whispered, turning her head so she could look Yue in the eye. "Your eyes..."
She didn't look away and did not lower her wings.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:57 pm

OOC: You have my msn now Astarte.

"You couldn't hurt me if you tried, and your eye trick won't work on someone who's eyes are blindfolded" he lifted up his helm to reveal that indeed there was a red binding covering his eyes.

"Assuming that's what you meant by 'your eyes' ? No? I don't rely on eyesight to fight. I don't rely on my hearing ether. Nor my sense of smell, taste, or touch. You could cripple all my senses and I'd still beat you. You have no sense of battle or the area around you. All you've done is lash out at me haphazardly. Until you learn how to reign in that battle high you'll lose, every time." Yue dropped back down to the cave and sealed his release.

He then whispered to Mortal, "She's strong but unhonned. Tell her to get some rest for now and meet me 5km from here when she's rested." With that Yue vanished with a sonido.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:04 pm

*They start walking out the door.*

L"Actually, I'm a noble. All Soul Reapers are, to some extent. I hear it used to be that way here, too."

E"Yeah, over 200 years ago. How is it that Senthose knows more about modern day Earth than most of the Soul Society? You people seriously need to do some research."
===========================================
*Tipheret jerks her hand, smacking the Cero & redirecting it into the sky, suffering only minor burns. She then turns her blade & slashes across his chest.*

<I can tell you've never fought a truly skilled Soul Reaper before today.>
============================================
John<It might be a good idea. I have to be honest, we're a little disorganized right now. Most of us either died or went our separate ways back when Aamon was at the height of his power. Our kind has been stalked by wannabe-Arrancar for several months now, but it's been quiet lately. I do not know whether or not the others have made any new discoveries along this vein.>
*Aroma blushes slightly at Mortal's touch.*

A"He did say I could use my abilities like this. I think."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Astarte pointed a single finger at Yue and fired a fork of lightening at him. It landed where he stood only a moment after he vanished.
Seeing this, Astarte flew down to the cave mouth and turned to Mortal.
"Where did he go?" She demanded, determined to prove him wrong. "I'm not done!"

Enkidu took the blow and responded with another powerful slash down towards her head and charged another Cero.
"That's true! Most of them beg for their lives before being eaten- but you're putting up a good fight!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:39 pm

"Sounds like a plan then. Karasu, see who's willin' ta come over."

Karasu nodded and began making phone calls.

"Arrancar eh? Sounds like good trainin' to me."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:07 am

Mortal smiled at Aroma, "We'll put your hands to work soon then, but give me a moment." Mortal tuned towards Astarte, "Training is done for today," Mortal said, "Rest yourself, I wish to discuss something with you when you're awake."

--

"As long as I get to call Euryale a peasant for a few minutes, I don't care if you have more money than I do," Noct said, lacing her arms around Euryale's waist, "What shall you do to please your Lady?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:37 am

Astarte stared at Mortal for a few moments, then turned to Aroma and back to Mortal before leaving the cave and disappearing.

A few hundred metres away, Astarte reappeared and sealed her Ressureccion before slumping against a rock.
She was no longer furious or blood-thirsty, but a slightly pained expression danced across her face for a moment.
"I will sleep."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:46 am

Yue watched from afar. Waiting for her to wake and meet him.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:05 am

*She pulls the sword out before kicking upward to stop his swing. Then she steps on his shoulder with that foot &, using it to hoist herself up, quite literally stabs him in the back with a two-handed thrust.*
=============================================
John<We have facilities for that. The Arrancar & Menos are legitimately dangerous to all FullBringers who don't manifest latent Hollow powers.>
*Slow clapping comes from the throne, where Senthose has been sitting for an unknown amount of time.*
*Euryale smiles in spite of herself.*

"Perhaps I could pay a tribute?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:13 am

Mortal let out a sigh and whistled for Yue, cuause like hell she was going to huff it anywhere simply at his behest. She then looked off towards Senthose. Seeing him in his throne made her smile, and think about Venezuela's 'Who died and made you king?' line.

--

"I'm sure we can work something out," Noctis said, suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:27 am

Yue heard the whistle but stayed where he was simply firing a signal bala into to the air.

"Trainin' center?" Kujaku's eyes lit up like a kid on christmas.

"Oh here we go..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 am

Mortal laughed out loud, had to give him an 'A' for effort, but Mortal truly had better things to do. Turning towards Sab she smiled, "I feel like we have not had a chance to relax in a while."

"Very true," Sab replied, "Are you suggesting...?"

"All in good time, I still need a shirt." Mortal said, turning her attention back to Aroma.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:17 am

Enkidu had to silently applaud her efforts, but he wasn't going to be dominated quite that simply.
Turning his blade upside down and swinging it around to his back he deflected the stab and used his other hand to fire a Cero into her back and head.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:40 am

<Idiot.>

*She readjusts higher, outside of his range, & stabs again. She also kicks his Cero arm away & uses the momentum to roll forward, slashing down his back before she lands. Finally, she kicks him away & turns around.*

<I grow tired of this. Unleash your Ressurrecion. I wish to defeat you completely before I kill you.>
========================================
*Aroma releases her Ressurrecion & finishes the shirt.*

S"Well, all the seeds have been laid. Now they just require time to grow. I see the old lair has been destroyed. I suppose that's fitting."
John<Come on, it's in the basement.>

*He gets up & pushes a button, a wall sliding away to reveal a simple elevator of a wooden floor & a pulley system.*

John<I assure you, it's a lot more impressive than the entrance.>
L"I'm sure you will, but first, I'd like to bring Euryale up to speed. It isn't right that she should be left out."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 am

Enkidu growled as he was cut, but remained fixed into place when kicked.
"For you? Not likely!" He yelled before sonido'ing onto a roof nearby and firing a Balla at her. "You're fast, but it'll take a lot more than this before I go down!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:21 am

"Its fine. No need ta be in impressin'. I'll be impressed when I see what kinda students ya be teachin'" Kujaku's eyes continued to sparkle.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:43 pm

*She slowly makes her way to the other room.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:32 pm

*Iris groans in pain and pulls out the weapon, throwing it and watching it fall to the ground before using Sonido to hop up to a nearby building and sit down. The Soul Reaper didn't lunge in far enough that it would kill him, but it was still a critical blow that would be best to be treated as soon as possible.*

Iris: <Aera? Where'd ya go, Aera?>

*Iris looks in all directions for a sign of her, but is too injured to attempt moving around to look for her if it can be helped.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:52 pm

*In the other room, Taiyo finds a bunch of people gathered around Soi Fon, who just woke up.*

Soi Fon<So, I'm no longer the Captain of the Stealth Force?>

Yoruichi<Maybe. I don't know what the Head Captain plans to do about that. Obviously, we BOTH can't be the Head Captain of the Stealth Force.>
===========================================
John<Yeah...them.>

*The elevator descends into what seems like it must be a giant cave. When the lights come on, it turns out it is a giant cave. The elevator comes to rest on a large, flat area that seems to just be the foundation of the building lowered. As one looks on past that, it becomes progressively darker, with various narrow paths branching off into parts unknown.*
*She takes the Bala to the face, visibly bored of him. She then puts her hand on the point of her sword.*

<No it won't. You're getting slower. And weaker. At this point, I doubt you could seriously wound me even if you did hit me. Fine, have it your way. Back to the mission. Feast on blood, Wisteria.>

*Pushing on the point, she crumples the blade up, until it extends just past the hilt, the metal folded to look like an origami flower--but with all of the edges razor sharp, & with a sharp point coming out of the top. Additionally, it is oozing a thick green gas from the "petals."*

<This is the part where I kill you.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:54 pm

"Not bad" Kujaku says.

Karasu is texting.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 pm

*Taiyo begins backing out of the room not seeing much or any reason to be there.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:03 am

Enkidu stared for a few moments before taking a step backwards without thinking.
"Ridiculous!" He yelled, lifting his Zanpakuto into the air before stabbing it into the roof he stood on. "You think you can kill me? I'll teach you a lesson...
Draw, Crusader!"
As he spoke, his blade began to glow red and flames snaked up into the air. On the word 'Crusader', his blade erupted into flames that engulfed his body as it began a grotesque transformation.
His muscles and bones swelled, some light armour spread across his body and his veins turned a dull red. In a matter of moments he towered over Karakura Town, hefting a massive flaming battle-axe into the air before him.
"Behold, insect!" His voice boomed across the landscape, followed by streams of fire that tore into the surrounding streets. "...My true form!"
The building he had stood on was now crumbled and crushed. With a roar, Enkidu stepped forward and swung his axe down towards the lieutenant, fire spraying ahead in advance.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:33 am

OOC: Whenever our next massive update to apps is is when I'll change Yue's appearance to what it is now.

Yue had been gone for some time now and presumably Astarte was still asleep.

"Rise and shine beautiful."

FLICK

Yue unleashed a super powered, but still mostly held back, flick to her forehead to wake her up.

If not for the red scarf he had draped over his arm that matched the one he normally wore over his face, and his mask fragment being the same, it'd be nearly impossible to recognize him. Yue looked much younger without the thing covering his mouth and most of his nose and lower face. With his voice not muffled it too was different, he had a very adolescent voice. What appeared to be a 17 year old boy was probably much closer to 14. Which considering how short he was probably made a lot of sense now. Laying his hair flat and neat also gave him a much younger air as opposed to the wild spiky mane he was rocking before.

He had changed from his blood red attire to a more traditional arrancar's uniform. He wore white hakama pants with black soft sole boots, and a tight white no sleeve shirt with black stitching up the front that brought to mind some Chinese martial arts uniforms. He had detached sleeves that hung about an inch or two from the wrist at the baggiest point and were attached to a single silver ring on each bicep. Finally he wore a looser, shorter light blue scarf around his neck and his ridiculously large zanpakutou was worn horizontally in some sort of quick release sling device made of red bindings.

"Get your butt up woman. Unless you want me to kick it again? Come'on now I intend to teach you how to fight instead of half assing it like you did earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next