Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whatever Happened to

Go down 
+5
Neo Bahamut
Grim Fandango
Script-Z
Taegan
Balsteen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Balsteen

Balsteen

Whatever Happened to  Empty
PostSubject: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Like, half the people on this site?
Only ab out twelve of us post reguarley 'er something.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Before the 2011 wave of new members arrived (mostly BBs), it was just me, Neon, Harley and Dark for almost a year and I'm pretty sure it was almost just the three of them for even longer than that before I joined. So I'd say 12 is pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:16 pm

The only regular I know that seems to have died off is Ent.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:24 pm

What about Doomlion and Wolfsamsher? Haven't seen neither of them around here in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm

They were never active when I was here.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Who the hell are you people?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Wolf & Doom were never really very active, & when they were, they stuck mostly to Taegan's Not-So-Secret Club. Besides them, members can be sorted into a few basic groups:

Active Members are considered to be regular posters (by the software's standards). This includes members the admin team (so me) personally considers active, as well as those who are not, due to technicalities such as trolling or not being regular enough.

Then there are the members who joined explicitly because of the move, then disappeared. These are people who were either on the old forum or one of us convinced them to come here. I know Paul quit because he was working too much and couldn't follow anything. C only ever joined to inform us that he still didn't like us. Samael re-joined after my surprisingly effective closing message, then changed his mind. GeneralDerangement was always a sort-of-troll, I don't know why Eliac (TheThief) invited him, considering he full-on trolled her. But the majority of them, we just don't know why they don't come around any more. Dego, the owner of the old board, I haven't communicated with in forever. Despite having him on my new MSN, he never signs on.

Around that same time, we had members that we just never had a fucking clue where they came from or why they were there. These are people like Jurassic Scientist & .:CLASSIFIED:., who basically just answered that everything was "classified."

Next there are the Bleach Forums members. Likely, they never planned on posting to begin with, and are thus total parasites. But, seriously, these guys compose the Members With An Agenda. Powersurge fits this, having come mostly to see why they were being talked about. A notable member of this group was Noah, who showed up to promote his own site, but became quite incensed when we told him his ideas had been tried before and didn't really work, & started saying things like "I'll get banned any minute now" (never happened). He may or may not still stalk us from time to time. And, keep in mind, some members from some of these sites weren't entirely there to begin with. God Skopos was officially considered a troll on BF & Noah had a huge falling out with his own admins on a site that was deader than a doornail.

Finally, there are members who just plain never posted, & so I know less than nothing about them.

A notable mention is LadyHina. I have no idea which group she fits in. I'm not sure if she was legitimate or a troll. She made an awful Bleach RP that can still be seen in Storage, & apparently tried to start a Bleach/Naruto Crossover with minimal details before disappearing.

Really, this shouldn't be surprising. This is basically how all forums work. For every member you see, there's 3 or 4 that either don't post any more or never really posted to begin with.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Doomlion may not be active, but WolfSmasher I'm pretty sure should be considered active. No one(Script&Neon) sees him because they aren't in any RPs with him. The rest is pretty much right, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Doom got Disgaea 4 and imported Tales of Xillia so his rp time is being taken up by videogames. Fuck if I know what happened to Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Seraph wrote:
Doom got Disgaea 4 and imported Tales of Xillia so his rp time is being taken up by videogames. Fuck if I know what happened to Wolf.

Wolf usually posts everyday if he has stuff to post in, which he usually doesn't because of Doom. In any case, he's over at a friend's house so he can't get on MSN, which is why he hasn't posted/talked to us since Friday.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:40 pm

That'd explain it then. Wolf is active though he just doesn't post in Neo's rps.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:46 pm

He joined a few, RPed for a while, then fucked off for 1-2 months because of school. When he got back, he had no fucking clue what had happened in D3, FFX, ToM, and KH (Was he in anything else?), so he decided to start over and though he rejoined ToM, he did so with a new character. I believe he joined BRP or Loki's Bleach thing recently? He has been talking about Bleach non-stop for weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:55 pm

You make it out like we're discriminating against your club when, in fact, we monitor those RPs even though we aren't in them.

That's how we know when they haven't been posted in for a week or more.

Which is quite frequently.

And I am uninterested in your excuses.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:07 pm

I'm just saying, it doesn't really make much sense to say he's inactive.

And I don't see how anything I posted is me making it out like you're descriminating whatever. I'm stating an opinion. If you consider him inactive, that's fine.

Regarding the monitoring part, that is so sweet. Wait, what do you mean, "we"?

Anyway, I'd offer you a hug but you'd start freaking out and yelling senseless shit (as usual) because you only like Script's hugs.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Am I the only one who thought LadyHina's Bleach RP was the best ever?
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:29 pm

The bit I actually read was pretty cool. I refrained from reading any further to prevent possible trauma.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Awww, but my character fucking or being fucked by her Author Avatar Mary Sue characters husband was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

That it was. The idea of it at least. I'm not sure I'd find it as cool after reading the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Basically.

By "we," I mean Harley does all of the work & I get all of the credit.

Also, you're the one who appears to be obsessed with homoeroticism.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:25 am

Taegan wrote:
Seraph wrote:

Wolf usually posts everyday if he has stuff to post in, which he usually doesn't because of Doom. In any case, he's over at a friend's house so he can't get on MSN, which is why he hasn't posted/talked to us since Friday.

Wolf joined SE, made one post, then disappeared, and I haven't seen him since.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:34 am

That I don't know. If you go to check he posted in ToM yesterday and HP the day before that. Though honestly, I don't blame him. From what I've seen SE is fairly hard to keep up with and I'm pretty sure it has a truckload of railroading and bunnying.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:08 pm

He gets on MSN late at night.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Yeah, after telling you all I had to go to bed yesterday he showed up and we talked for like 5mins. Also this morning when I got up at 7am he was about to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:28 am

Never saw my name once here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to    Whatever Happened to  Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever Happened to
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: