Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On Circlejerking

Go down 
+5
Seraph
Script-Z
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
Loki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

On Circlejerking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:14 am

You played it for its campaign and I'm the dumb one. Yes, because WWII is such a unique, and never done before campaign idea.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:18 am

I'm kidding, zombies was fun, but I just got bored of it. And while the WWII campaign has been done to death, I thought the WaW (that's 5, right?) campaign was pretty fun and well done.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:26 am

Then it was done again and again.

Three titles later you realize you're paying money for the same shit over and over with a slightly more brown.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:29 am

Implying I ever buy games that aren't from Steam.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:09 am

...Implying you don't have to pay for games on Steam, or that you can't buy CoD games on Steam, or that Steam makes games, or any number of stupid things that I could take away from that stupid sentence?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:11 am

Such as that Steam has anything to do with the quality & content of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:12 am

^
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:14 am

Still buying the same rehashed title. The only difference is how it's bought and the price.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:37 am

Script-Z wrote:
...Implying you don't have to pay for games on Steam, or that you can't buy CoD games on Steam, or that Steam makes games, or any number of stupid things that I could take away from that stupid sentence?

*Sigh* I never implied any of that shit. Some games need to run on Steam (TF2, Dawn of War 2 etc.) and those are the ones I have to buy. Other games like CoD and Arma 2 don't need Steam so I torrent them.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 am

That is false. TF2, and DoW2 do not require anything, you're just not a smart enough pirate. That aside, quit pirating games, it doesn't make you cool, it makes you a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:06 am

Recently pirated American McGee's Alice.

Come at me, bro.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 am

Pirating important games is bad. Something like Alice needs all the support it can get, legal or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 am

Script-Z wrote:
That is false. TF2, and DoW2 do not require anything, you're just not a smart enough pirate. That aside, quit pirating games, it doesn't make you cool, it makes you a douchebag.

1) Yes, TF2 and DoW2 both needed Steam to run for me. Ask them in the store and they'll tell you in needs steam. Try installing it without Steam and it won't work. I don't know what the hell you've been doing.

2) I have a lot of games I've played through once and then just never touched again. I'd rather not waste my money like that, so I torrent. It's not about being cool, dipshit.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 am

I'm not putting a great deal of effort into finding a decade old game.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:30 am

Steam is just a server host. You don't need it to run anything, ever, at all, ever. And just to make you seem stupid, I have TF2 for the PS3, so no, you don't even need to be a pirate to not need steam to play TF2.

It still makes you a douchebag pirate.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:35 am

This is me giving a fuck:

On Circlejerking - Page 4 1292819526994
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 am

Script-Z wrote:
Steam is just a server host. You don't need it to run anything, ever, at all, ever. And just to make you seem stupid, I have TF2 for the PS3, so no, you don't even need to be a pirate to not need steam to play TF2.

It still makes you a douchebag pirate.

Cry me a river.

And for PC, you need Steam to run TF2.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:48 am

You know what's just like Team Fortress 2? Visiting a hat store.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:49 am

Dear god you're dumb. Steam is there for the servers. That is it. You can LAN without steam, you can run private servers without steam, you can run pirate servers without steam... I'm trying hard not to just yell, "I'm going to fucking college for video games, I know what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:00 am

You better not yell that, because every bully in the universe will instantly swivel their head in your direction and start laughing.

And I know it's there for the servers, but I've tried running Steam games without using Steam, but I couldn't do it. I'm just talking for past experience and asking a guy in a shop. Quit getting so worked up and drop the "higher than thou" attitude. It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:33 am

I was only ever bullied in middle school. Learn to fight and you're pretty much golden. That aside: I have a higher than thou attitude because you're claiming things I know to be false as fact, despite the fact that I continually explain that you're wrong. What, do you want me to show you a video tutorial?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:36 am

Pfft, fighing. What are you, some kind of barbarian who has to use fists to solve their problems?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:41 am

Script-Z wrote:
I was only ever bullied in middle school. Learn to fight and you're pretty much golden. That aside: I have a higher than thou attitude because you're claiming things I know to be false as fact, despite the fact that I continually explain that you're wrong. What, do you want me to show you a video tutorial?

Funny that you expect us to believe you're a well educated babe magnet with fists of fury.

And you have explained vaguely that I'm wrong, but I remain skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:34 am

Funny that I expect to be able to highlight something I like about myself without people questioning whether or not I'm lying.

Now can you stop being stupid, or are we going to continue to discuss this even though I'm right?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:29 am

Well, over time you've claimed many things. These include getting like 3 girls numbers in one trip to the mall, not being a virgin, being able to beat the shit out of bullies and you just generally seem to think you're smarter than everyone else. Just all seems a little unbelievable for someone who regularly visits Neos RP.

And fine, I admit you are right. I was told in store that I was right and I couldn't do it myself. I wasn't being stupid, I was just telling you what I (pretty logically) thought was right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Circlejerking   On Circlejerking - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Circlejerking
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: