Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonderland: Paradise

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Balsteen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Balsteen

Balsteen

Wonderland: Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:01 am

Spoiler:

Premise:
The fantasy city has become a popular urban myth. But to most of us
it is only myth. But you stand at the fable's center, you watch the streets that are bursting with color. You see the happy folk dance and parade among the rooftops and ground below. The city is the city of Chaos, of excitement. The city is scary, the city is fun. The sun beats down on you, with the cool breeze through your hair you take one breath and jump from the tallest of skyscrapers, but no police show up. You do not draw a crowd, this is not suicide: this is the definition of living. And as the sun go's down, the lights go up, the carnival at the end of the city's big farris-wheel's song begins to play, hotel lights and bar lights. The skyscraper's contribute to the radiance and the fireworks go off, in every color. The city never sleeps, the city is loud. The city is alive, you are alive. Welcome to Wonderland.

Last edited by Balsteen on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 am

Justice & Iliad:
After Dark, Setting as explained in Premise

"I'd tell you, Iliad. I'll never get too old for this place"
Justice sits on the corner of a skyscraper. Feet dangled.
"Hope it doesn't get too old for me"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Iliad gave a trademark smirk, half knowing, half sarcastic; "Yea, I can see it now; but tell me, do you plan on running with or without a cane?" She said, walking over to where her longtime friend sat. She looked out over the cityscape, her smirk still lingering on her lips, as she tossed a spraypaint can up and caught it repeatedly, a smudge of red paint on her cheek, and fingertips. "Me personally, I can't wait until I get to run with a cane. Who needs a high jump when you can just hook your way up a fucking wall?" Illy said with a toothy grin, "Not that I plan on losing my high jump mind you."

Iliad shook the paint can a few more times, the little ball inside clanking with its familiar twang, before breaking the cap off, causing an endless stream of spray to shoot out. Before any could get on Illy she launched it over the side of the building, giving a small whistle as it arced through the sky. "How could our city get old when even the sky can be painted red?" She asked, smirk returning. Iliad took a seat next to Justice and smiled, "This is our city Justice, and you should know that no one gets old in Wonderland. We're too far down the rabbit hole, or some shit like that." She said with a chuckle, "I don't know how it goes exactly, but you know what I'm getting at."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:36 pm

"Heh, guess you're right. You always have the right mouthful prepared, Noctis."
Justice grinned. Fireworks continued.
"Happy New Year. We've got some shit to do tomorrow."
Justice plunges off the corner of the building vanishing into oblivion.

Last edited by Balsteen on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 pm

RP Is Now Open

Please begin to post.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Albec waits patiently on a rooftop

<What the hell? Are they late?>
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Justice & Albec
Justice falls from the sky, hands in pockets. The sun spans the city and there isn't a cloud in the sky

Justice: Well, hope you all had a-
Where is everyone?

Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 am

Jude walks up, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. He squints as he walks up to Justice.

Jude: Hey.

Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 am

Justice rolls his eyes out of impatience, he sits on a wide couch sitting on the rooftop facing a chain link fence, a fridge and a tv set up.

(We need a better base) Justice thought.

"Alright where the hell is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:18 am

Jude pries open the fridge and sticks his head in.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 am

"Great. Day one is already boring. Justice, what are we here for anyway?
The herd's probably all hung-over anyway. You can't be serious about a meeting first thing in the morning after New Years."
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Jude looks at Albec.

Jude: I'm not like them, so don't lump me up with them.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 pm

The door to the rooftop creaked open slowly, and in walked Emily and Jessica.
"Sorry it took us a while, Justice," Emily said, yawning and pointing to Jessica, "She kept taking too long to get ready."
Jessica frowned at Emily. "Sorry, sis, but personal hygiene IS a necessity," she replied, sticking her nose in the air and tossing her hair back.
Emily glared at her sister. "Don't call me 'sis'. I have a name, you know."
Jessica opened her mouth to retort, then caught sight of Jude and smirked. "Who's that kid?" she asked Emily.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:19 pm

"Jessica, Emily. Glad you could be the third & forth least incompetent and make it today. That "Kid" is Jude, he's a new member, so far he has at least shown better pertinence then you two. And you remember Albec, he is also joining."
Justice pocketed his hands and looked up to the blue skies. Turning his head he quickly counted the members of his party.
"..one,two,three&four, Ah, yes...Nate."
"Listen, Illiad will be joining us soon. I think I'll just start my lecture now to save time. *sigh* Well the winter is almost over and we're
all here once again with the addition of two new members. As you all have probably heard the infamous Hizo Sasaki has made his
sliming trail to Arcadia itself, bringing with him his scum-bag company. So far they have posed no threat, but for now I am assigning the first mission of the year: You will be gathering intel on this new company. We need to know as much about them as soon as we can. Do not get involved in anything drastic, it's only been rumored that they are here to seize the "throne". But again, this is all rumor. Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 pm

After a momentary pause Albec's eyes wandered back to Justice
"Huh? What throne?"
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Justice squinted
"The throne? The throne is why you're here right now. You all know about the throne, right?"

Justice scanned his audience waiting for an informed reply
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:54 pm

"..."
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 pm

*Sigh*

The 'Throne'

"The 'throne' is the fable within the fable really, the deep rooted crown within the city. The throne's user is fueled by all the power of the city itself, enough power to become a god. The only way to become king is to defeat the current king: some cat by the name 'Roadpunk'. Problem is your own skill level needs to be almost unparalleled yourself just so you can see the guy, that's how fast he is. And there are only two other people who been said to have that kind of skill, name's are 'Riotkid' and 'SharkRider'. So that's what we're doing: training. Working to become strong and agile enough to take down those two and any other's who oppose us in hopes we will reach the throne ourselves. And I plan to take us their, as your leader.
Any questions?"

Last edited by Balsteen on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:51 am

Jude shakes his head. No questions, he knows why he's here. A smile crawls up his face.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Emily shuffled her feet awkwardly. "Okay, then."
"That makes sense," Jessica whispered.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Sure you're not making this up, Justice?
Albec piped.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 pm

"You will learn to hold your tongue, Albec.
As for the rest of you, you have been assigned your mission,
so off with you."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:33 pm

"Right. Sir."
Turns to Jude*
"Let's bounce, Man." Albec turn jumps off the structure, facing the group
signals Jude to follow before descending below the edge of the building
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Jude laughs suddenly and jumps off without thinking

Jude, to Justice and the girls as he falls: "See ya!"
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

"Alright, you two get moving, find Nate if you can and fill him in. I'm going to
meet up with Illiad. If anything happens or there's any trouble you know how to reach me"

Justice steps away and and leaves at vanishing speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland: Paradise    Wonderland: Paradise  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderland: Paradise
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next