Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 am

Noctis blushes when Euryale holds her close, and smiles. "Thanks." She said right before she fell unconscious.

--

Mortal extends her arm. Her hilt, now itself broken thanks to Gevurah, forms in her hand. She then points it at Lilith and fires a Gran Lagarto Cero at her.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 am

Another cero was fired at Lilith from nearby, where Kyoujin was standing casually with a smug look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 am

*Lilith twists to form a Severing Void in the air. The Gran Lagarto Cero smashes through it, but leaves her unharmed, as she lands on all 4 limbs and fires at Senthose, who Sonidos behind her, slashing at her mask. He is greatly surprised when wooden spears shoot out of her back, stabbing into his arm and rendering it useless.*
==========================================
*She frowns, glaring at Taiyo.*

<I just told you, I'm your partner. Although that would imply we're equals. Really, you're just a burden. Even when I'm in control, you're constantly trying to hold me back, making me weaker as a result. But I'm getting stronger, and soon I'll have complete control over our body. I already have this.>

*She twirls her hand and Kitexi Neko appears in her grasp, the blade jet black and the water flowing around it red in color. Taiyo notes that her Zanpakuto seems to have mysteriously vanished from her side.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:40 am

Kyoujin appeared next to Senthose, her tentacles shattering the wooden spears and her right wing slashing at Lilith's mask.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 am

Mortal doesn't even bother to look at Kyoujin, and instead, shoots another Gran Lagato Cero at Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:23 am

"Whoa!" Kyoujin sonido'd down next to Mortal, "I was standing right next to her, y'know..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:47 am

Mortal pointed her hilt at Kyoujin, "I said that I would kill you last time we met. Do you want to find out if I still feel that way?" Without waiting for an answer Mortal turns her attention back to Lilith.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:51 am

"Give that back!"

*She jumps at the other her trying to get her Zanpakuto back.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:18 am

"...Come on..." Kyoujin sighed, sadness poorly hidden in her voice, "Don't you think I could have avoided that Cero? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you so much. I honestly didn't think you cared a whole lot..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:00 am

"You honestly didn't think." Mortal said curtly. "If you want to talk, we can do so later, but stop trying my patients now." Mortal said, shooting another Gran Lagarto Cero at Lilith.

--

Sab is keenly paying attention to Kyoujin and Mortal, though she can't make out exactly what they are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:16 am

*Before being knocked unconscious, Kite points his finger forward, the buried wheel bursting from the ground directly beneath Aamon at high speed.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 pm

*Aamon hits it with his Zanpakuto, knocking it aside, not moving from his position.*

Aamon<Such a simplistic attempt at deception. But I suppose we can't all be geniuses.>
=============================================
*She holds the spear by the point just behind its--point--and, quick as lightning, 2 paws of red water jab out, hitting Taiyo in the stomach and face.*

<But I use it so much better.>
==============================================
*The flower petals around her surge upwards in a pink dome, which block the Ceros before dissipating. Lilith only briefly hisses at Mortal before turning her attention back to Senthose, firing a flaming tornado at him. When he dodges that, albeit at the loss of a few of his tentacles, 2 vines sprout from her back, twisting into the shape of additional arms, and she jumps at him, ripping & tearing away his tentacles. Senthose breathes a black miasma in her face, but she just laughs in an eerily warped voice.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:29 pm

[...Dammit.]

*Kite supposedly falls unconscious, but the blade circles behind Aamon and spins towards his back. Since it is expected Aamon will dodge or block it, the purpose of this is mostly to try and hit Nel when he does.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:39 pm

*Taiyo clutches her stomach and face for a moment. Removing her hand from her flace she bears her teeth and glares at the other her, hands curling into fists.*

"It's mine!"

*She lunges at Hollow Taiyo swinging a fist at her stomach.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Mortal shoots another Gran Lagarto cero at Lilith. As the cero is flying at Lilith, Mortal also sends out her scales to try and bind Lilith to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 pm

*Lilith ignores the fact that 2 of her wings have been blown off & rips herself free of the scales. Senthose swings a sword at her, but Lilith catches it in her Mask's teeth & bites it in half. He tosses the half-sword aside & generates a double-sided spear out of crackling electricity arcs, slashing off her extra arms.*
============================================
*All that happens is that the weapon dissolves into flames, the one by Kite's side turning back into a regular Zanpakuto.*
*Paws of water grab Taiyo & slam her into the wall.*

<"It's mine"? What are you talking about? It's a weapon. A weapon goes to the strongest fighter. You're completely useless in a fight. I'm winning. Do the math.>
*Noctis starts to open her eyes to see Euryale's face about 2 inches from her own.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Noctis tinges pink slightly, "Euryale," she asked, "what are you doing?"

--

Mortal sighed slightly, "This damn girl doesn't know when to give up." With that she launched another Gran Lagarto cero at Lilith's head.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm

*Taiyo pushes herself away from the wall.*

"I am not..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 pm

E"I...I was worried."

???<What nonsense.>

*The poor girls have even more difficulty breathing as some bat monster lands in front of them.*
=======================================
*Lilith erects another Severing Void. As the blast pushes her, she grows a patch of ivy out like a whip, latching it onto Senthose & throwing him into a building. He throws the spear at her, which explodes into a bright flash of light on impact. However, when the light dims, Lilith is speeding at him completely healed.*
=======================================
"'I'm not, I'm not!' Please. How many Arrancar have you ACTUALLY killed?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"Shut... Up!"

*Taiyo jumps at Hollow Taiyo swinging an arm to scratch her across the face.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Whatever happiness Noctis felt at hearing Euryale say that is short lived by the appearance of Ulquiorra. Shambling to her feet, Noctis looks at him and sighs, "I just can't get any peace and quiet around here can I?" Feeling oddly well rested, Noctis runs a hand through her hair. As rested as I may be, the man in front of me is far from a push over, hell he seems on par with Senthose. I guess I really can't catch a break.

--

Mortal shoots another Gran Lagarto Cero at Lilith, which seem to be decreasing in power after such an extended amount of use. In face, Mortal in general was not doing so well, still being incredibly wounded from her fight with Gevurah, as well as with Zelara Fon.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:31 pm

*She smacks Taiyo in the side with the blunt end of the spear, then jumps on top of her, pinning her arms with her knees & pointing the spear in her face.*

<You're so pathetic, why even bother resisting me? It's not like you have anything to return to.>
===========================================
*Of course Lilith dodges it. Senthose generates blades like Zeus's thunderbolts and slashes at her wing while she's distracted. She turns and charges him. He kicks at her, but she turns out to be a Sonido clone, so he turns to counter her attacks with bamboo katars, his lightning-swords shrinking and her weapons growing.*

"...Alright, I know when I'm defeated. I will not pursue you or your friends."

*Ignoring that asshole, she grabs his throat with her foot and flips, causing him to bounce off of the ground near Mortal. Lilith stays where she is and roars, pink Reitsu building up around her like lightning.*
===============================================
E"Who are you?"

???<I see no reason to tell you that. You will both be dead soon enough.>

*He takes a step towards her, then suddenly has a green energy spear at Euryale's throat. Suddenly, she & Noctis find themselves falling into a dark cave.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 pm

*Taiyo squirms and wriggles about.*

"I have my friends."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Noctis moves to attack Ulq. but finds herself falling. When she realizes that it is a cave, shrouded in darkness she poofs into the shadows and tries to assess the situation.

--

Mortal fires another Cero at Lilith, then rushes to Senthose's side. "Sab!!" With that, Sab teleported in, grabbed the two others, and teleported a distance away from Lilith, and her rage filled attacks.

"You alright there Senthose?" Mortal asked.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:55 pm

*She sees that Ulquiorra is staying outside, carefully staring into the cave, assessing the situation herself. Euryale is on the floor of the cave, sealing a small neck wound on her by causing it to clot.*
========================================
<What friends?>
========================================
S"Now I know what it feels like to be attacked by a crazy Hollow AND when I fuck up someone's lifelong ambition."

*Black teeth open in the air and flip open like a venus flytrap, Lilith clawing herself out from the Garganta.*

S"Damn it, I already said I quit, what do you want now?"

L"...Kill you...eat you...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next