Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City of Amnesia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

City of Amnesia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 am

"Hey Dad, whatcha looking at?" Luna leaned over her father's shoulder and looked at the picture, "nothing like a grizzly murder case, right?"
She moved around to get a better look at what he was actually doing, and frowned, "...What is this?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:46 am

<Today's the first time he's ever tipped us off & there's only one entrance left. Is he trying to give us a message or get us on a wild goose chase?>

"Why don't you just put them back together?"

*Lilith is standing behind them, cloak back on, having been on her way out of the building. She's staring at the pictures.*
================================================
*Hitomi starts to come up towards a subway tunnel in the street. There's almost no one else around. The only exception is Vega, walking a dozen or so feet behind her.*
"Go away, you bloody psychopath!"

*In the tunnels themselves, there is no light. Topaz sees a flashlight beam moving away from her down the tunnel where the train used to run.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:00 am

"Sorry, uh, Lilith... this is police business and you are probably not permitted to get involved" Luna said and turned back to her Dad, "I could check out the clean entrance for you... see if there is anything interesting to check out."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Zell thought on the name for a second, "Thiera Psyche... Thiera Psyche..." She remembered hearing the name someone before, most likely at an art event. "The name is familiar, memory recovery is the field she works in, huh... Oh," Zell was finally able to put a face to the name, "Yes, I remember now, Thiera Psyche, the one going around digging up pieces of the past, I remember reading about her not too long ago actually, something about her retirement, though I can't imagine running out of things for find from forty years ago."

Zell finished her tea and stood up, picking up the saucer as well as the tea cup. "So, tell me Roger, what makes you think that she will just take me in?" She asked while walking over the the adjoining kitchen, and placing the dishes in the sink. "I like to imagine myself as a nice, hospitable person, but even I think it would be a bit much to just show up at someone's door expecting a room." She continued as she came back to the dining room. Halfway back she stopped, "Where have my manners gone, I'm afraid I never bothered to offer you a drink. Would you like some tea? I still have some on the stove if you're interested, its vanilla flavored. That is, unless you would prefer a drink with a bit more kick."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 pm

<Tea is fine, thank you. She actually retired because she was offered a job at Paradigm, although if you ask me, she's just gone underground. If you'll pardon the pun. I'm just saying, if you want, I can ask her for you. It's free of charge.>
=================================================
<Alright. I'll drive to the other entrances & see if I can find anything. Be careful out there, okay?>

"I can take you to this 'clean entrance.' I was supposed to meet someone there half an hour ago, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Zell turned on her heels, "Tea it is." She said, walking back into the kitchen. She pulled out a white, porcelain cup, the same kind she had just been using, and a matching saucer. Picking up the tea pot, Zell poured Roger a cut of tea, and put the pot back. "Yes, it would be nothing but simple courtesy to at least ask for permission to stay with her." Zell said returning to the room, tea in hand.

Zell placed the cup and saucer down in front of Roger and took her seat again, "So tell me Roger, if she up and retired, if only publicly, because she was offered a job by the same people trying to employ me, what am I supposed to think about them? Sounds like a pretty bad reputation to have, that someone would rather quit than continue with them." Zell smiled a bit at the irony, "And here they want me to come out of retirement." Zell sighed, "I guess I already knew their reputation though." Zell looked as if she were in thought for a second, "What would you do, Roger, if you were me? A killer on the loose, a less than spotless employer, all in a city with a false sky... would you take the offer?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 pm

*Topaz runs after Thiera down the tunnel.*

[She's one to talk.]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 pm

<You already know my answer. I'm working with Paradigm right now. Granted, I didn't join when someone was killing negotiators, but I wouldn't let someone scare me away from an opportunity. This is my life, & I will live it in accordance with my will. As for Thiera, I think she just prefers to work alone. It's hard to say, she's not very talkative.>

*Roger shrugs, taking a sip of tea. He puts it down, swallowing.*

<Where are my manners? I forgot to say, "Thank you for the tea.">
*The floor collapses, sending them head-over-heals into a large underground cave. Lights go on above.*

"Are those...stage lights?"

*All around them, the cave looks mostly natural. But as they dust themselves off, the floor seems to be a smooth steel plate covered by a false layer of dust.*

"Okay....this...is weird."

*She looks at her watch. The compass is pointing at the far wall.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Zell smiled, "I guess you have a point, Mr. Negotiator." She said, leaning back in her chair, and looking across the room, out the window. She was pretty high up in the building, higher than the tops of some of the surrounding ones, so she had a great view of the city. Turning her attention back to Roger, Zell said, "Alright then, if Thiera agrees to have me, I will happily accept the offer." Zell smiled, "I guess we all are living in accordance with our will, whether we like the way we live or not. Whether you enjoy your life depends on how strong your will is, whether you're willing to mold your life into what you want it to be." Zell shrugged, "Its your saying though, I won't butcher it with a less cunning mind than your own." Zell straightened herself back up, and politely replied, "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 pm

*Topaz looks around around for a second, dusting herself off before widening her eyes and crouches to get her gun, pointing at Thiera.*

Topaz: <I'm going to ask you one last time. Who are you?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm

*She kicks the gun out of Topaz's hand.*

"Stop following me."
============================================
<Alright then. In that case, I'd better go. I have a meeting with Thiera later. I can come by here either tomorror or later tonight to tell you what she says, & finalize the contract negotiations.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 pm

"I would like to get this all settled as soon as possible, if it isn't too much trouble for you." Zell said, standing up and seeing Roger out, her steps echoing softly on the hardwood floors. "Its always a pleasure, Roger the Negotiator." Zell said opening the door, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 pm

*She stretches her arm and grabs the gun just as it flies out of her hands, pointing it at Thiera again with tighter grip.*

[...I can't shoot her without being sure it's her. Dammit.]

Topaz: <Okay.>

*She lowers the gun and turns around, walking a few yards away from her.*

Topaz: <...Do you know where we are?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 pm

<Always a pleasure to be in the company of beautiful women, although I'm told that makes me a louse.>
=================================================
"I don't know."

*She walks to the far wall. Her watch chimes once, even though it's not on any particular hour, & it slides open, revealing a 9x3 foot door. Beyond it is an equally large chamber, filled with nothing but rubble.*

"Looks unstable, but there might be some interesting artifacts buried here."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 pm

*Topaz follows her into the chamber, still holding her gun by her waist with her right hand.*

Topaz: <You look familiar.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:31 am

*Hitomi goes around the subway tunnel. Still hanging back Vega goes around it as well.*

[Why am I following this girl? I passed my turn three blocks ago.]

*Hitomi glances over her shoulder at Vega.*

[It's the laborer from the library. Does he live in the same direction I do? Those floorplans better have made it back to the archives.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 pm

"Well, Roger, now you're just flattering me." Zell said with a smile, "I'll see you soon, but there are things I need to do, so, once again, its been a pleasure." Zell said politely, closing her door. She turned around and began to make her way towards her studio. It had been forever since she had used the room, but she had been cleaning, and readying it over the last month. Now that she knew she was no longer going to be painting in her studio she needed to round up her supplies, at least the most important ones. Canvas could be bought anywhere, but a set of sable hair brushes were a bit more rare, and expensive.

Zell strolled into her studio and took a deep breath. Art had a scent, a bit hard to explain, but one could sniff out a well used studio, maybe it was the oil in the paint, or the stock of canvas, or the wood in the easels. Whatever it was, it was something that became akin to the scent of a new book, a scent tied to a passion, and had a way of putting Zell at ease.

Zell looked around and turned on the light in the room, throwing a dim yellow glow on everything in the room. Zell ran a hand through her hair, and began to round up her brushes and a few other supplies. Just enough so that she could begin to paint when she started her contract, but not so much that she would occupy a large space doing so.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:28 pm

OOC
Sorry for delayed reply.

IC
"Okay... thanks. I'll see you dad" Luna walked over to Lilith, then back to her desk and grabbed some stuff, "Okay... let's go Lilith."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:21 pm

*As they start to near the alleyway, they hear a gunshot echoing from it. Lilith starts running in the direction of the sound.*
===============================================
*Vega sees a gloved hand emerges from the subway tunnel, holding a pistol. It fires, grazing Hitomi's shoulder. She falls from the pain of the wound. Afterwards, it slips into the subway tunnel & they hear the sound of footsteps running down concrete stairs.*
T"That's nice. Well, there's not much I can do here. It would take a Megadeus to clear all of this out."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Topaz: <What are you doing here?>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Lunas hand shot to the small pistol in the back of her belt and pulled it out, and she began to run after Lilith.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:03 pm

*Hitomi clutches her shoulder gritting her teeth.*

[What the hell was that about?]

*Vega runs over, kneeling beside her.*

Vega:<Are you all right?>

"I'm fine."

[He doesn't live in the same direction I do.]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 pm

*Lilith & Luna arrive on the scene soon afterwards.*

"There was a gunshot."
==================================
"Didn't I tell you not to ask questions?"

*They hear footsteps running towards them from the other room.*

"What the--no one ever comes down into these tunnels!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Vega:<Brilliant observation skills. I almost thought this was a knife wound accompanied by firecrackers. Thank you for enlightening us.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:04 am

Luna stepped closer to Vega and lifted her pistol to eye level, looking around for the gunman.
"Did you see who shot you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of Amnesia
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next