Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often

Go down 
+2
HarleyThomas
Seraph
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Pretty sure that's a picture of someone from an old sitcom or talk show.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:32 pm

I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 David-Eller-CPU%20300x330

Still a grand stache.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 pm

That's a potential child molestor.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Point still stands.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 Don-vito

Child molestor. Very little five o'clock shadow.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm

I think his right eye is trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 pm

I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 166-Fla_Molester_Convicted.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.56

Child molester. Well groomed stache and beard.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Ghandi got fat
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:45 pm

More like Gandhi stopped being horribly skinny.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 D18
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Wow. I honestly found that scene less... I'm sure there's a word for it in the anime.

It wasn't at all innuendoy.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Shame I'm missing this fine piece of literature.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 pm

xD there wasn't enough time to stare at it for the innuendo to become apparent.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:22 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
He has stated he's only watched Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragonball Z, and I believe he said Elfen Lied.

I'm confident he's full of shit when he said he watched the first two episodes of Yumekui Merry considering his dumb ass response towards anything that's been suggested to him. Big O for example.

I hated Dragonball Z for the very reason you just pointed out.

Bleach was my first anime and yes, it has gone down hill.

FMA Brotherhood is something I saw and liked the storyline+characters of.

Death Note is another one, which is my favourite anime and is nothing like Bleach, FMA or DBZ.

Elfen Lied was not chosen for the gore, I am indifferent to that, but I loved the story (especially the side story about 35).

I don't think you have a very accurate idea of why I like certain anime.

Also, Neo, it's Studio Ghibli that made those things. Extremely good quality, I love most of their movies (and I don't think you could call them "fightan shonen" or whatever the hell Harley says).
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:29 pm

See, you need to realize that Harley's an idiot. He actually DID watch Bleach & Naruto not so long ago then suddenly stopped for no real reason & adopted this elitist attitude towards Shonen. He will, of course, deny this up & down, but he's unable to give actual reasons to not watch them other than generalizations that can be easily picked up on any internet board.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:31 pm

I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMvUDOSkODUXZUmsli9BHlX9-1tAhmlY8jXOQMb4M2YTMWbC1WjA&t=1
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Loki wrote:
HarleyThomas wrote:
He has stated he's only watched Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragonball Z, and I believe he said Elfen Lied.

I'm confident he's full of shit when he said he watched the first two episodes of Yumekui Merry considering his dumb ass response towards anything that's been suggested to him. Big O for example.

Death Note is another one, which is my favourite anime and is nothing like Bleach, FMA or DBZ.

Elfen Lied was not chosen for the gore, I am indifferent to that, but I loved the story (especially the side story about 35).

Also, Neo, it's Studio Ghibli that made those things. Extremely good quality, I love most of their movies (and I don't think you could call them "fightan shonen" or whatever the hell Harley says).

Hated Dragonball Z for all the reason I stated yet liked Bleach despite it being guilty of those things I said.

Damn near everything after episode 37 of Death Note was bad. I'm sure you're unaware of that.

You claim to love Elfen Lied's story yet you could not tell us a damn thing about it.

And Neon is white knighting. I don't think Loki's gonna give you any e-sexual favors, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Sure is AnimatedDragon in here.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 am

I am not mirroring, projecting, or lying.

I may be claiming you're white knighting, but that's entirely justified (and exaggerated) by your defending of Loki because the big bad Harley said something neither of you like.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 am

HarleyThomas wrote:
Loki wrote:
HarleyThomas wrote:

Hated Dragonball Z for all the reason I stated yet liked Bleach despite it being guilty of those things I said.

Damn near everything after episode 37 of Death Note was bad. I'm sure you're unaware of that.

You claim to love Elfen Lied's story yet you could not tell us a damn thing about it.

And Neon is white knighting. I don't think Loki's gonna give you any e-sexual favors, buddy.

This post is just plain retarded.

There are ONLY 37 episodes of Death Note. So there can be no bad episodes after that.

Elfen Lied summarization by me: The Diclonius are sent by "God" to pass justice on the humans, and only the humans. The main character is a girl given the name "Lucy", she is helped to escape a research facility where the captured Diclonius go through horrible torture like experiments.
When she meets a boy that she knew when she was a little girl, her past floods back to her and she develops a split personality.
The rest of the story is about the organization trying to reclaim Lucy by any means, and her desperate need to be forgiven for what she did when she was young.

That is a basic summary.

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 am

Twenty-seven. It was an episode that ended with a seven. It's a whole lot easier to say after L died.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 am

So you're one of those people who just wanted their perfect fitting little ending and to cut it short?
Then once your favourite man was gone, you couldn't possibly take any more development or anything else, it just had to end right then?

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:26 am

Development? Light continued to be a manipulative jackass with a God Complex till' he snapped at the end. Misa continued to be a completely unlikeable ditz who could have been gotten rid of long ago with no consequences and goddamn everyone else remained the way they were since their introduction. Shit, the only character to change over the course of the series was Matsuda.

Then there's the inclusion of such unnecessary characters like Mello, Mikami, reporter chick who's not even worth remembering, and the Yotsuba group.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am

Every one of the people you just listed played key roles in the story.

Also, they developed new characters quite successfully in a small amount of time.
They also developed L, by revealing a little caption of his past and his plans for the future.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 am

Having seen all of Death Note I can honestly say that yeah, while I like Near and all, after L kicked the bucket the show sort of went downhill and felt rushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often   I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think I Should Listen to Harley More Often
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next